Chapter 5: Terry

Terry stared at the closed door. Something was going on. Ethan was excellent at hiding his true thoughts but he'd known the man for years and as a lawyer, he'd learned to see behind the masks people wore.

"If something happened to her..." Maggie stood and began to pace. "David is going to blame me."

He grabbed her wine glass from the table and went to the bar. He was thankful for the distraction, especially since she was such a hot mess. He had no idea how it'd happened but her hair was even more mussed than earlier. New, thick strands had slipped free from their restraint and rested on her shoulders. His fingers itched to feel that satiny softness, but it wasn't the time, not yet. He filled her glass with wine and walked over to her. "Relax. Your friend will be fine."

"How do you know?" She accepted the glass from him. "I wouldn't have been if you hadn't..." She gulped half of her drink.

He took her arm, enjoying the softness of her body as he led her to the chair. "Sit." He struggled to keep the satisfaction from his face when she immediately obeyed. She didn't realize it but she was a natural submissive. He couldn't wait to train her for his pleasure and hers.

"She may be in trouble too. Like I was." She stared up at him, her eyes huge and filled with worry. She was beyond adorable.

"I doubt that."

"You don't know."

"Let's look at the facts, okay?" She nodded and he sat across from her, letting his knees brush against hers. "She invited you here, right?"

"Yeah." She took a sip of her wine.

"You got into trouble because you didn't realize what kind of place this was."

"Yes, but—"

"If you'd known what went on in the playrooms, would you have gone there?"

"No. Absolutely not."

He smiled slightly. He'd enjoy taking her in every one of them and showing her the pleasures to be had. "Since this event was only open to members, their guests and some others who have applied to be members, your friend, Vicky, has to be familiar with the Club. She'll avoid those rooms, unless that's what she's into."

"She wouldn't want...." She took a much larger sip of her wine.

He leaned back in his seat, enjoying the slight flush creeping into her cheeks. His eyes dipped for a quick glance. The tops of her breasts were a shade or so lighter than her face. He took a sip of his scotch, grimacing slightly. The ice had melted and it was weak and watery.

"She's not...I mean, she's a little wild but she'd never want to do anything like that." She finished her drink.

Terry carried his glass to the bar, dumping the contents in the sink before refilling it and grabbing the bottle of wine.

"I'm sure she didn't know what type of place this was either. Someone must've tricked her. She'd never want to do..."

He refilled her glass and sat. "You can't be that innocent. You were married."

"What has that got to do with this?" She was in a huff now and it was a glorious sight. Her rapid breathing caused her large breasts to jiggle in her too tight dress.

His dick started to rise, wanting to get its own look at the wonder of her tits. "This is a sex club. Married people have sex."

"Not like that."

"No wonder you got divorced."

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes widened. Oh, his dick was paying full attention now. Her lips were lush and red and would wrap around his cock so nicely.