Chapter 26: Maggie

Maggie couldn't believe she was doing this. She'd been naked with David more times than she could count, but this was different. There was nothing David-like about Terry.

Her and David's relations had always been them together, not her across the room obeying his every command. It was wrong and yet so right. She was already wet and aching. She'd never admit it, but when he'd talked dirty, she'd almost orgasmed. She was still close. All she needed was a touch and those words and she'd break apart.

"Come here, little rabbit."

She had no idea why he called her that, but she was starting to like it. She was like a rabbit, scared and small but he was going to protect her. Guide her. She stopped in front of him, his dark eyes on her breasts.

"Offer one to me."

"What?" She couldn't have heard him right.

He dragged his gaze up to her face. "Don't question me."

"Sorry, Sir." There must be something wrong with her because calling him sir made her even wetter.

"Do as you're told."

She lifted one of her breasts. It was soft and heavy in her hands—not as firm as she'd like and she prayed he didn't mind. She bent toward him, keeping her eyes averted. Her entire body was on fire, desire waging war with embarrassment. He ran his finger across her nipple. His touch was even warmer than her skin and when he pinched her softly, she gasped, her legs shaking with need. David had played with her breasts but it was nothing like what this man was doing to her.

"You liked that. Good, because I like getting rough." His hot breath stroked across her skin.

She wanted to grab his head and pull him to her, but she was pretty sure that wasn't allowed.

"Sit on my lap."

She turned to sit down but his hand caught her hip.

"Not like that." His dark eyes gleamed with amusement.

Her gaze dropped to his pants and he was more than aroused. Her mouth was suddenly dry as she put her hands on his shoulders.

He grabbed her hips, stopping her from straddling him. "First, take off your pants."

She kicked off her shoes. Her knees trembled as her fingers went to her button. This was it. If she did this, there was no turning back. She hadn't been with anyone but David in almost forever.

"Maggie, listen to me. Let everything else go except what I tell you. Nothing else matters in here."

It sounded so primal and so lovely, an escape from the hell that had become her life. She could turn it all over to him for a few hours. He could decide everything for her. She'd have no worries, no fears, nothing but his voice, his body and...Her eyes dropped to his cock which had been big before but now was huge. She wanted to feel him inside her, filling her, making everything disappear except him and her.

Her hands skimmed over her soft, round belly as she unbuttoned her pants. She wasn't in the best shape. He had to be aware of that from seeing her in her clothes, but it wasn't the same as her naked body. She'd had three kids. She had cellulite and flab. She didn't want to do this. Not like this—out in the open, in the light. "Uhm, what if we went to your bed or—"

"No."

She frowned. He hadn't even let her finish. "Then how about we turn off the lights?"

"No." He raised his dark eyes from her hands, pausing for a long moment on her breasts before meeting her gaze. "I gave you an order."