Chapter 29: Terry

Terry strode into his bedroom, his dick straining at his zipper so much he was going to have permanent marks. He should've removed his pants a long time ago but then he would've fucked her. It wasn't time, not yet. Not until she said it. Not until she bent to his will. He wanted to hear all those dirty words describing the things they were going to do spilling from her lush lips. He grabbed a condom and another just in case and went back into the living room.

Maggie was exactly as he'd left her, like a good little sub. She was on her knees, her face resting on the seat of his large chair and her hair a tumble of curls, hanging around her head and shoulders. Her wrists were bound behind her back and her legs spread wide.

"You are so fucking hot." He could come just looking at her, stroking himself to completion and spending on her body. No. Maybe, later but this time, he needed to be inside her. He strode over to her and unzipped his pants. Her back arched at the sound. She was as eager for his cock as he was to give it to her. "Are you ready to do what I told you?"

"I-I don't—"

"Think about this, little rabbit." He let his pants drop and kicked them aside. "I can come with or without you. You're every man's wet dream—bound and bent, waiting for me. Wet for me." He moved between her legs and knelt. "So, either tell me you want me to fuck you. That you want this huge cock shoved so deep inside you that you won't be able to walk for a week, or I'll come on your back." He spread her ass cheeks and placed his cock between them, his hips thrusting on their own at the softness and heat of her body. "Oh fuck, you feel good." He moved his dick between her legs, sliding it across her pussy lips, teasing her and himself.

"Yes. Please, Terry." She was wet and hot, slick with desire.

"Say it." He'd let her slide on calling him Terry. He either needed to get inside her soon or he'd finish on her back and he wanted to feel her wrap around him, milking him until there was nothing left. He shifted so the strokes of his cock bumped against her clit. "Say it or I stop."

"Oh...yes...please...fuck me, Terry. Please, I want your cock inside me. Now."

"Fuck." Those words in her soft voice made his balls tighten and his dick twitch. He pulled back and she moaned.

"I said it. Please, don't stop."

"Condom." He grunted out the word as he slid it down his dick and moved back between her legs, stroking against her pussy and lubing his cock with her juices. He was a large man and even though she was ready, this would be tight.

"Please, Terry. Now." She wiggled and squirmed, rubbing against him.

He positioned himself at her opening and slid inside, a little, giving her time to adjust to his girth. "You feel so fucking good." He pushed in a little more. It was heaven—tight, wet and hot.

"Oh..." Her face was flushed and she was panting.

"You okay?" He stopped, his chest heaving. He wanted to shove all the way inside and fuck her until he came, but he had to make this good for her. By the look on her face, right now, it wasn't good.

"You're...big."

"Yeah, and you'll love it." He bent, kissing her neck. "Just give me a moment." His teeth ground together as he forced himself to pull almost all the way out. His spine spasmed and he swore if his dick could talk, it'd be screaming obscenities at him for dragging it out of heaven. He slowly pushed back into her body before retreating once again. He repeated the motion over and over, going no farther than the first time. "Relax, baby." He skimmed his hand up and down her back. It was torture and bliss. Heaven and hell, but he had to keep going. He had to make it good for her. "That's it." He almost wept when she started moving with him. He shoved in a little deeper this time and she gasped but her body clung to him as he withdrew. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes." Her eyes were closed and her lips parted, a soft rosy flush covering her cheeks.

"Fuck, Maggie." She was so tight and felt so right. He continued his slow thrusting, each time going a little deeper until he was finally in all the way. "You okay?"

She nodded but he could see a tear trailing down her cheek. He bent and she gasped as his dick repositioned inside of her.

"Tell me when you're ready." He kissed the tear away.

"You can finish."

"No, little rabbit. You belong to me and this is how it works. I take care of you and then you take care of me."

"I'm fine." Her voice was shaky. She was far from fine.

He kissed her ear. "I don't want you to be fine. I want you to be hot and horny. Begging for my dick."

Her face flushed and he felt her tighten around his cock.

"You like it when I talk like that, don't you?" He gave a tentative thrust.

"Yes." It was a whisper.

"You also like my big dick stuffed inside your tight pussy."

"Yes."

"You liked my tongue in your pussy too, didn't you?" He thrust again and she moaned but it was a sound of pleasure. He closed his eyes. Soon. Soon, she'd be ready for fucking.

"Yes." She clenched around him as he withdrew.

"Are you ready to fuck, Maggie? Are you aching for me to fuck you so hard you shatter into a million pieces?"

"Yes. Please." She was rocking with him, following his lead.

"Thank god." He straightened and she gasped but it turned into a moan as he slid almost all the way out and then thrust back inside her until his balls rested against her ass. Her muscles tightened around his cock as she shoved against him. "You want to be fucked hard, don't you?"

"Yes." It was half-plea and half-moan.

"Say it." He grabbed her chin and lifted her head. "I want the words."

"Fuck me, Terry. Please, fuck me and make me scream."

"Shit." He almost came right then, but instead he let go of her chin and grabbed her hips, holding her in place while he slid into her, over and over. Her body tightened around his, clasping onto his cock. He gritted his teeth, trying to hold back his release but her moans weren't helping. They had turned into one long, keening sound of pleasure. She was almost there. He could feel trembles coursing through her, but he couldn't wait. He'd waited too long. "Now, Maggie. Come for me, now." He slapped her ass as he shoved inside her. She screamed, her body bucking and squeezing him. His balls tightened and his back stiffened as his hips thrust forward and stilled as he came. He dropped on top of her, his dick twitching and spurting inside of her.