Chapter 30: Maggie

Maggie had no idea how long she lay there. If it weren't for the pain in her knees and arms, she could've stayed forever with Terry's large body wrapped around her, protecting her. No, he wasn't protecting her, but he had given her the best orgasm...orgasms she'd ever had. "Terry."

"Hmm." He mumbled against her neck.

"My arms."

"Oh shit. Sorry." He lifted up and untied her wrists. He was still buried deep inside her but he wasn't hard anymore.

"Oh..." She groaned as feeling flooded back into her limbs.

"Let me." He rubbed her arms, his strong hands easing away the aches.

She sighed, resting her head against the chair. She should feel some embarrassment—kneeling naked on the floor, her face pressed against a chair—but she didn't. She didn't feel anything but satisfied and boneless. His fingers moved to her shoulders and she moaned. "Oh...god, that feels so good."

"I should be offended." He chuckled. "I think you're enjoying this more than you did my cock."

"They're both nice." She smiled. He hated that word.

"Watch it." He swatted her ass playfully.

She tightened her inner muscles and the breath whooshed from his chest as his dick twitched inside her.

"So, my little rabbit wants more."

"Why do you call me that?"

"That's what I thought the first time I saw you." His hands worked their way across the muscles in her back.

"I'm not a helpless rabbit." She didn't like the metaphor. Especially since lately, she felt helpless and adrift in a storm of problems she had no way to solve.

"You sure looked like it that night. Face pale, eyes wide as you took in the scene." He laughed. "You were a little rabbit in a den of hyenas."

"Shouldn't it be wolves?" She tightened her inner muscles again, teasing his cock. She'd show him who the rabbit was.

"Nah. I'm the wolf. The rest of them are hyenas." He leaned down and kissed his way up her spine. "You're in my den now and a wolf knows exactly what to do with a rabbit."

"Yeah?" She clenched her muscles again, tightening around his hardening cock.

"Absolutely." He shifted, pulling out of her.

She moaned, her pussy throbbing, searching for its toy.

"Let's go to bed." He offered her his hand.

She took it and let him help her to her feet. The blood rushed to her legs and she swayed. He pulled her close, his large body, warm and strong, as he led her to the bedroom.

The room was as immaculate as the living room. Everything expensive, elegant and in its place. A huge bed sat in the center. The wood was dark and heavy, the bedding tan and green to match the carpet and walls. There wasn't a hint of femininity to be seen.

He pulled down the covers. "After you."

She was suddenly shy. It was weird because they'd done so much but now, she was naked and crawling into a bed with this man she barely knew.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." She smiled at him. "It's just...I haven't shared a bed with anyone but my ex in over ten years."

"We can go to the couch if you're not ready."

"No. I'm more than ready." David hadn't wanted her. He'd left her and their life for someone else. She was ready to move on too, even if it were only for the night. She crawled onto the bed and flopped down on a pillow, tugging the sheet up and over her body.