Chapter 4

A/N Hello Its getting late so this is the last chapter I am writing today anyway I better make it a good one :P when I get an opertounity to write I'll write the next chapter, about Christmas anyway I thought that maybe some time I will make a sequal and I wont spoil any of my plans to you about it until the last chapter of this book and so yes next chapter should be a good one however in a few chapters I am going to skip to a time closer to the end of the war also not spoiling any of that :P I have a plan after all I did write this whole book down in paper and get this Its the same kind of journal as Elizabeth's yeah I forgot to mention I was sitting in a tree listening to Man man in a box on a loop no to mention I was very cold because it was October and +3° out brr so yeah It was very funny how I came up with this story I'll talk about it on a later date because I need to get ready for tomorrow I promice the next few chapters will be good (as I look through my blue book) I hope you like them and yeah, Happy readings folks P.S. Thank you so much for reading it please vote, follow, and pretty pretty please comment I want to know what you think!! love yall bye :) 

We both settled down and I wrote in my blue journal about my dream and my day and all was calm until I spotted a patch of moss on my wall “No” I grunted ripping it off the wall and tossing it in the trash I looked at James and we both started laughing. Every time he took a breath the newspaper would crinkle beneath his chest, it was very soothing and slowly put me to sleep but before I dozed off I rolled over to see that James was looking into my eyes and that was comforting enough to instantly make me fall asleep falling into the world of dreams. 

“James” I said running up to my room 

“What” he said blinking a few times before walking out 

“We are going to the Ice rink to see everyone” I cheered 

“Everyone?” He caked confused

“Nancy, Mary, Tom, John, Ruth, and Edwin” I laughed dragging him out of the house tossing him a pair of skates.

I ran down the street to the rink and was followed by James we skidded to a halt then sat on the bench and did up the skates as we waited for everyone else to show up. sure enough a few minutes later everyone showed up, most of the guys had reasons not to be called to war Tom even went but came back after he broke his arm Most were too young being 16 but they were still in school the old truck flew down the road spinning up powdery snow behind it in the back was Mary, John, Edwin and Ruth. it skidded to a halt and almost everyone jumped out of the tailgate Mary leaned on the window of the truck and tapped it with her nails “Nancy, Tom quit snogging and enjoy skating she called inwards opening up the door, Nancy and Tom tumbled out of the seat still lip locked and rolled down the hill “You two if you keep it up are going to get mono, you know they call it the kissing disease” I said as Nancy and Tom got up and dusted each other off “Ether that or they get married” Mary grumbled sitting on the bench and putting on her skates. Once we all got our skates on we slid onto the ice and started to skate laughing and talking to each other when we got off we sat by a fire we made and had a hot chocolate James and I were the strange ones of the group, not smoking but I always saw people in the hospital who smoked coughing and hacking so it didn't fancy me the slightest bit “How about we play truth or dare” Mary grinned and forced us all to agree only condition was that she questioned us last and Nancy started.