Chapter 7

A/N Ok so I desided to bypass some of the pain of the war and move on to better times for this couple today however of course it gets worse before it gets better On August 6th the first nuclear bomb was dropped by the USA on Japan followed by a plutonium bomb on August 9th so yeah I am so happy that I still have gained a follower and a vote <3 it means a ton to me so follow and vote love you all and I promice happier times are coming for these two and their friends as they are now 21 years old :) happy readings! 

That year we had put up with bombs and pain of loss it was a horrid thought and sooner than later that year lead into the next at times we feared the Germans could find some new way to defeat us but they never did that year moved past and so did the next and the next until August 6th 1945. When the war was brought to the most epic of all climaxes and soon halted to the end of the war. 

James and I walked down the main street when suddenly we passed a Tv shop I looked inside to see a large mushroom cloud flying up from the clouds, what had happened to the world we lived in I saw a paper boy screaming “Extra extra read all about it, the first nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima Japan” I ran over handing him enough for a paper and opening the paper “Americans successfully drop nuclear bomb on Japan” I read to James he suddenly grabbed the paper and stared at it “Wow” he said handing the paper back to me we continued walking until we got back home we had earned enough over 5 years of working to buy ourselves a small flat to live in as we were 21 years old and needed to flock from Mama’s and Papa’s house though we would still visit the Summer day was hot and sticky and I despised these kinds of days very much but I felt a lot better then Japan I knew that for sure. 

3 days later a plutonium bomb was dropped on Nagasaki I read all about that as well that summer James and I had grown much closer than we ever had before. We were dating more and more in fall and winter took me by surprise. 

it was cold and frosty out when James ran up to me and asked me out on a date I got dressed in a white dress and we went to a beautiful dance hall where after our first dance James took me by even more surprise he bent down and reached in his pocket I looked down at him and he suddenly opened up a box gazing right into my eyes “Elizabeth Jones I have known and loved you for many many years now and I wanted to know if you will marry me?” He proposed almost causing me to faint I hugged him when everyone turned to look at my answer causing my lips to fall upon his when we stopped kissing I answered “Why wouldn't I” and went back to kissing as I herd everyone clap around me I whispered into James’s ear “You know diamonds are a girl’s best friend” as he put the diamond ring onto my finger. 

When we finished dancing James picked me up and twirled me around in the snow covered street he held me close as we frolicked in the street I laughed as he picked me up bridal style and walked into our house letting me gently rest my head on his arm when he leaned over me and kissed me, I had a suspicion this would intensify very quickly and my suspicions were very much correct. 

P.S. I am sorry for cutting it short just the next chapter I am writing a warning at the start of (PG 13) so its going to be cut off here (sorry)