Chapter 8

A/N As I warned at the end of chapter 7 I am cautioning all readers that this chapter is PG 13 If you read chapter 7 you would know why :P anyway I am shocked that I actully have gotten 20 views on my book! As I said previously I never thought I would get that many views I thought maybe at most 5 views or something so yeah thanks so much really, it means a ton to me, yeah happy readings folks :) <3 

PG 13 Strongly Cautuoned in the following chapter 

James quickly shut the door to our flat and leaned back on it, I hope I wasn't too heavy, suddenly our kiss deepened and a warm feeling was radiating from both of our bodies suddenly James out me down on the ground and brought my head close to his, our noses bumped together then we tilted our heads to the side and continued kissing, my red lipstick was smeared around his lips then my hands traveled up his back and through his hair, his reaction was to tilt his head back and groan we both stopped for a second and took a breath in hopes not to starve ourselves of oxygen soon he picked me up again and walked us across the room he opened up our bedroom door and closed it with a quick arm movement he then placed me on the bed then rolled on next to me, we were both sober and awake soon he picked me up and balanced me above him with his arms before lowering them so I was placed upon his chest, and you guessed it we started to kiss again. As our kissing heated up again James quickly undid his shirt then mine throwing both of them across the room then he took off my dress then he slid off his pants he kicked off his shoes then undid my bra, with a slight struggle then tossed it across the room, and yes I was still in my socks, I backed up and slid under the covers as James took off his boxers then my under were tossing them onto the floor with the rest of the clothes then he lowered himself down so his chest was crushed upon mine my hands slid over his arms in which were coated lightly with a silky thread-like golden brown hair that was soft to the touch under the fine layer of hair was light muscle that felt warm when you ran your hands over it he kissed down my body preparing me for what was to come I was so relaxed it was almost expected that I would suddenly start to convulse but I kept that to myself. James suddenly crashed his lips onto mine and we started to kiss again just as suddenly the whole world seemed to vaporized into a full brain shutdown like a bomb exploded in my brain my suddenly everything came into focus again and I was laying on James’s chest “I love it when I feel your hair against me” James said out of breath I felt my wiry hair brushing up against him as we panted, our hearts racing “I love you” I whispered to him as we started to fall asleep “I love you to” he replied as the hole world suddenly plunged into the world of sleep my mind filled with the thoughts of James and his naked body next to mine.

I felt truly in love for one of the first times in my life, when I woke up I was suddenly greeted by a beaming happy James Smith “Future Mrs. Smith how are you this lovely morning” he grinned “Fabulous”  was my reply I loved the chap I had found “Its our day off James” I said realizing it was Saturday “Well I guess I can figure out our timetable” he said as my lips crashed upon his, there was no need to undress as we were still both stark naked my chest ran up against his then I felt the same amazing feeling I did the night before though it felt newer and fresher and I knew I was truly in love from that point forward.

We kept kissing and laying in bed until 10 A.M. when I scrambled to get up and we both went to get a shower I jumped in then he jumped in, he was slightly taller than me and I only just had to look up “Well if your not going to budge and I’m not ether we will just have to share” James said kissing me but that ended up escalating into another activity not normally preformed in a shower we both got up when the water turned cold on us and jumped out of the shower, very weak in the knees. Our day was just going to continue like this, so the rest went down in history.