CH. 11 - Rias Gremory (Highschool DXD)

RIAS' POV
"S-ssto-pp, R-Rias!" Y/N said as she blushed like a tomato.

She's so cute. I really can't resist her now.

So, I refused to listen to her and continue to undress and well.. you know what's next.

 you know what's next

I really want her. I want her to be mine. I want to give my all to her and only her.

The first time I laid my eyes on her, I fell in love and swear to myself that I will make her mine. I'll make her my queen whatever the costs.

Now that I have a chance to seduc- no to let her know how I feel I must do all I can.

As I slowly walked towards her, she stepped back while looking at the side.

With another step back she bumped a chair and accidentally sat on it.

Hmm. Perfect.

I quickly sat on her lap before she goes anywhere.

"Hey there." I said seductively but she's still not looking at me.

"Oh no, Y/N. You shouldn't look there."

I held her face and turned it so she's now facing me. Ooooh. Her face is redder than ever before. And she's biting her lower lips. Sexy.

I licked my lips and smirked. It really made me arouse. But I should control myself.. for now.  I need to know how she feels about me.

"U-uhmm. P-please let me g-go, R-Rias." She stuttered and tried to free from me.

Luckily, I am stronger than her so nothing happen.

My poor baby.

"Y/N." I called her with a serious tone.

"Y-yes?" She answered but averting my gaze.

"Y/N. Please look at me."

I hels her cheeks and looked at her lovingly.

"Y/N, I love you. And I want to know how you feel about me."

She sighed deeply and looked at me seriously.