CH. 16 - Rias Gremory (Highschool DXD) II

YOUR POV
The look on her face... I've caused her so much pain. I can't forgive myself. I clenched my fists.

And this girl..

(A/N: Akeno is so pretty too 😍)

I looked at the girl who's pulling me away. She turned and stared at me. She looked very mad.

"Why did you do that?!" She shouted.

I only bowed my head. I don't know what to say.

"Y/N!"

"I... I don't know."

She laughed. "You don't know?! What do you think I am? Stupid?!"

"N-no."

"Then why?! Give a reasonable answer and I'll let it slide. If you don't, you know what's gonna happen to your sister."

My eyes widen. She can't harm my sister. I won't let her!

"S-she kissed me by force. You know she is stronger than me so I-I can't escape from her grasp. I t-tr-"

"Fool! Then why did I see that you seem to enjoy making out with her?!"

"No." I came closer to her, held her cheeks, and looked at her, gaze that will make her melt.

She blushed immediately from my gaze. Now this is my chance.

"Let me show you who I enjoy kissing with." I kissed her lips quickly.

"It's you, Akeno." I pulled her again this time. I kissed her roughly. I know this will satisfy her.

I bit her lower lips and licked it. She opened her mouth for me in response as I explored her mouth and bit her tongue. That made her moan loudly in my mouth. Then I pulled away slightly from her face. Our lips are just millimeter apart.

"Do you believe me now? It's you who I enjoy kissing not any other girl

"Do you believe me now? It's you who I enjoy kissing not any other girl."

She just nodded. I know I turned her on which made her speechless.