Chapter 1 = Double-crossers

[Start by using Point of View, cuz' i know i already had it in mind that I will use such words from here and out.]

**Gray's P.O.V.**
As I was in the pub or whatever it was name, I just sat there on the nearest to the bartenders, I wanted to avoid my havoc work, I wanted to be drunk, and speaking of drunk, a bartender gave me a glass of wine, which was painted as red. "Thanks Man!." I said, with each word I was so tired, drained to be precise.

I can't stop drinking until this blue haired girl passed by me, my eyes couldn't leave her, it was like a magic spell cast to let me chase after that mystery girl, it's like I was bound to go after her and make the 'thing' with her.

Wait what?. Not in a million years I would take advantage of a girl like that, my subconscious was trying to compete with my conscience wether to go after her and flirt out with her, or just stay here and wait for her to be notice by me again. She is so beautiful her hair was no ordinary, her sweet radiant smile was so hot to me that I might melt for her.

"I wanna know her.." I said in every word, now for action. I left the glass on the table, stand up as a proper man should be and act cool as if nothing happen.

**Juvia's P.O.V.**
Okay I'm not usually into parties but my friend here Gajeel got awarded and he wants to have a party of course I was invited one of his partner that is. "This is making Juvia so lousy today..Juvia doesn't like to be here." I said with a slight of shrug in my mind of course I was running but then it was like I was glue to the floor that I can't even make a step forward because of the crowds lingering and dancing all over the place that I need to get pass through them.

"Hey there little girl."

An ugly guy called my name, what was that his smirk is so infuriating, making me wanna hurl but then i act sweet and innocent like if ever he touches me or any part of my body I will literally kick his crotch if I have too, staying calm is the best solution anyway. "Hello, What do you want from Juvia?.." A query would tell if he is lying or not or just by looking at him. Well I don't intend on glaring at the guy for too long he might hypnotise me.

[End of Chapter One, what do you think will Happen to Juvia?..will Gray show up just to help her or will she end up getting in a big trouble ?....find out on the next Chapter ..and thank you for the like ]