Introduction

Hi guys this is my first story in this account.

This story is for my dear akka Soundari94

Ok guys this story is serial based but with the twists of my own.

So here Ragini is a shy and typical Indian girl who was innocent at once and she is really afraid of love as she believed that it was her father's love for another woman that killed her mother.

When she fell for her fiancé Laksh, without her knowledge she started to treat him as her husband.

When she found out that her Laksh is in Love with her own sister Swara she started to afraid that her life will also got stolen by her step sister.

The fear fate repeating itself and her life is also going similar to her mother's her love became obsession and then she at last played evil and got her husband.

After lots of struggles and dramas, after Laksh faked his love and betrayed her, her heart was ready to forgive him and accept him. But when he left her alone in this world.

What will happen now,
So this story starts when the whole Maheshwari and Gadodia family believes that Laksh is missing but only Ragini knowing about his death. 

death is so painful, yet his ignorance pained her more than his death. the pain of knowing that her only treasure his love for her is fake, her heart is completely damaged.

Damaged people are more dangerous and what will happen when her love for him is changed into a deep grudge?

can he withstand that ?

anju434
BraveSays
Live_Till_It_Hurts
suma_0795
varshni81
anaz1994
Soundari94
Sukorian
mridu9907
parimala879
Jammu93
frndsfrevr
NaveenaNavee8
shivika2417
TAHA2020
Ragyarags
loveraglak
onlyraglak
ZaraSiddiqui7
GangaChowdary
RojaGodaba
povenindiran
MAHI_77
amita291
lali4321
vichusanthosh
Anzana_Bista01
Charaju
samy19962209
crazyme_crazyme
sindhuraii
FAIRY_tejaholic
ammugithu
Iti_Myrah
preethibuvana
Mounika543
tendtepushpa
THR777
Vm9627
Manu2026
rossmarizz
raguzz01
Enjoys2Write
NasreenAyesha1
sanafathima997
RagLak_Temish