Chapter-10

With fresh hopes Laksh entered into that hospital building to get Ragini back to his house.

He made Ragini stay in his house, when her memories came back her hate for Shekhar also came back and she don't want to stay with him. Then Laksh managed to convince her to stay with him.

He entered into the hospital room saw Ajay standing there with Ramya, the hate he saw in the eyes of Ramya is not something which one can easily let go off.

His face shrunk when he saw Vikranth standing there near Ragini. Even though they didn't even talked a word with each other, but what made him panic was Ramya's determination. He wondered whether he can won this fight with Ramya and success in his love.

"Ajay shall we move?" Laksh asked and he nodded. As Ramya and Vikranth started walking, Ragini held her hand and stopped her.

"I'm not blind to see the dispute between you and Ajay, Ramya. I Don't know the reason but please don't do this. Don't hurt him more and forgot whatever happened. Accept him Ramya" Ragini said which made everyone look at Ramya.

"All I want to your happiness Ragu, you marry someone and get settled first, then I will accept your advice" she said and everyone except Ragini knows that she said that to make her marry Vikranth.

"I'm not sure whether the person I love loves me back or not, when I confirm that I will tell you the date of our marriage" she said and all of them understood that she is talking about the person whom she loved.

"but you never told anyone of us about him" Vikranth said.

"will tell you soon Vikranth" she said and moved towards the entrance and Laksh followed her.

"I'm telling you even now Ramya, I never hated you and I can't do that too, my love for you will never change but remember if you are hell bend on separating Ragini and Laksh, then I will do anything to unite them" Ajay said and left with them.

As Ragini entered into the car, he memories went back to the conversation she had with Ajay.

"Ajay I will ask you something, but promise me that you'll tell me the truth" she asked.

"I promise you not to tell any lie" he said and she understood his words.

"I know I lost some of my memories, but I want to know if something important happened during those days" she asked and Ajay smiled. He can tell her even now about Laksh but he didn't want that. He want Ragini to feel the love of Laksh. He want Laksh to prove his Love to her and make her fall for him.

"there is nothing for me to say Ragini, but listen to your heart. Don't be so adamant about your past and learn to move on. And remember I'm always with you" he said and she hugged him friendly.

Those words of Ajay has a deep meaning and she can sense that. To understand that she has to let her life on the flow and she decided to do the same.

That drive was peacefull until Laksh noticed a rashly driving car following them. That car tried to clash theirs many times but Ajay tackled every situation.

As that car came to halt infront of a big mansion, she looked up at that house. Maheshwari mansion, that word stood majestically

Her heart ached for no reason, as she got down and walked towards the door her heart had a different feeling like she belongs there. She felt a deep connection and her eyes drifted towards Laksh. When she got him staring at her she gave a small smile him.

The whole mansion stood there to welcome them. As soon as they saw Ragini there face is filled with smile. Annapurna bought the "thali" and take Aarti to her,and let her in.

Ragini read each and every face and found all of them genuinely happy. "hi Ragini, I'm pari Laksh's elder Babhi I will show your room" Pari said.

One by one everyone introduced themselves and finally Swara's turn came. "Ragini she is my younger BHABHI" Laksh pressed the last word and swara fumed. "hi" Ragini said and swara faked a smile.

As Ragini walked forward she crossed swara, "Missed me Half-sister" Ragini wishpered and swara opened her eyes wide eyed.

As she turned back, she found Ragini walking normally and slapped her own forehead for imagining things.

As everyone showed their whole affection to Ragini, swara burned on jealous but she maintained her cool. She knows one thing if Ragini got her memories back then she has to be very careful.

She knows that the old Ragini is not sentimental and she has to play her cards carefully then.

Ragini entered into her room and locked the door. She felt like she was in heaven as soon as she entered into that room. That feel was so different for her.

Ragini took her mobile and called the number she called before.

"hello.." the voice of the opposite person told her that he is nervous.

"Ra..gi...ni you..." he shuttered. "seems like you didn't informed your partner in crime about my last call, even that's good.  But remember I will not spare anyone if you tried to hurt me or the people related to me. You know what I'm capable off. So be in your limits. This time Ajay just smashed your car which followed us, next time I will smash your head " she said and disconnected the call. She threw her mobile on the couch.

She got freshen up and reached the living room. She saw Laksh and gave a beautiful smile to him." where is Ajay? "she asked to him, she does know where he went  but she wanted to start a a conversation with him and for that she used Ajay's name.

" he went to meet some business Cilant" Laksh said and she smiled formally.

"By the Laksh, tell me something about you" she asked.

"what is there to tell about me Ragini?" he asked and she cursed him mentally.

What will I Don with this mango, didn't be know that I'm trying to start a conversation she thought.

"nothing Laksh, by the way u want to roam the city can you help me to visit?" she asked and made a puppy face.

"why not Ragini, wait till Ajay comes back, we will go together then" he said and Ragini left that place without saying anything.

'God why did you created this man with no Brian " she said and left to her room.

She locked the door and opened the wardrobe. She took out her nuptial chain which she kept hidden and wore that.

" sorry Laksh for not wearing this in front of you, but I have to keep you out of me so that I can protect you from my known and unknown enimies. Till the day I remove all the weeds from our life let's stay apart" she said and kissed that chain.

She took out a old photo frame form her box, it has the photo of Laksh.

"trust me Laksh, I will never give up on you like I did before. You are not just my husband, you are my first love, you are the person who stole my heart in the first glance. I won't give up in you this time" she said and hugged his photo.

Guys the 10th part is here and five more to go.

Support me by voting and Commenting.

So guys how was the update?

tendtepushpa lucky_lakshmi Charmedone22 mridu9907 Soundari94 anaz1994 NaveenaNavee8