Chapter-13

Ragini waited near that old building, that damaged marvel didn't frightened her. But each passing second made her nervous. She prayed very known God, wishing what she found to be a mistake. "I'm here" that message form her secret ally made her more nervous . Looking around that place she smiled when she saw him standing there.

"Vikranth" she said and gave him a formal hug.

"it been a long time na Ragu? From the last time we met here" he said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry that I failed to remember you Vicky" she said and all he can do is smile.

"so it's Laksh na, the one who managed to stole your heart in past?" Vikranth paused to Ragini's shock. "I saw love in your eyes this morning Ragu" he smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have a friend like you Vikranth, no one would have dared to endanger their life for the girl whom they met days ago, knowing that a person is behind you to kill you, you proposed me in front of everyone that day, I don't know what I'm going to do for that "Ragini voice had that gratitude as their mind travelled back to the past.

Ragini decided to propose Laksh that day but stopped when her mobile Ringed. She attend that call from an unknown number.

"Ragini, I know you have no love for your Dad, but I think you have a little care about them, so what will you do if they died because you married a man who is not of their choice, you are indeed cold hearted but will you let them die?" the words of that unknown person made her think twice about her desision, but then she got to search for that person.

She got to know that someone is observing her, so decided to play on his way. She Said her friends that she is going to marry the man her dad shows, ad expected she got another within a hour but think time that person had a powerful information that can broke Ragini into peices, Shekar's affair with Sumi and reason for her mother's death.

Her hate for Shekar grew to another extand and she decided to propose laksh and marry him, and let Shekar suffer, but again she got a blackmail call telling her that, her love will die of she proposed him and he accepted that, but she got to know that the blackmailer didn't know, who her love is.

Ragini asked Vikranth to purpose her, and she accepted it as expected the blackmailer who got shocked with this came out and turned out to be Shahil.

That day, after accepting Vikranth's proposal, Ragini decided to enquire Sahil, why he did that but before that she met with an accident and lost her memory, before she lost her conscious she saw Sahil and another person standing infornt of her, and that person is his associate, who is still unknown to her.

"you don't have to give me anything special Ragini. Just treat me like you treat Ajay and that is enough" Vikranth's words brought her to real world.

"Did you confirmed what I asked you Vicky" Ragini asked and he nodded her head positive.

"swara has no conduct with Sahil till your marriage with Laksh Ragini, Sahil approached swara only after you pushed her into the river, may be he kept observing you and shocked when found your that dark shade and decided to play again with your life" Vikranth said what he found.

"swara did many things under sahil's comment Ragini, that Rajat, Memeory loss all are just a set up" Ragini expected them anyways.

"okay Vicky  it's not good to meet while someone is watching us, let's go now, and please find me who is behind My miss carriage and Laksh's blackmail. That had to be one among Sahil or Swara but find out who it is, I want to teach him/ her a lesson" Saying that Ragini left the place.

That night gave no peace to Ragini, she form the beginning knows that something is not Correct with Swara, the swara she knew and the Swara who married Sanskar are different. Their is a slight change, yet a dangerous one.

But she was not the same Ragini then, to find out her true face. It was Swara. Who played all these games from their house all along, if Rajat is a setup and Memeory loss is a drama then sure, kavya must be heird to kill Ragini at the perfect moment but she escaped. Ragini can't think beyond all these.

What she did to anyone for them to destroy her like this. They tried to sperate her from her love, tried to kill her, made her love fall for another one, turned her step sister into her enyemy, spoiled her character, spoiled her marriage life, killed her child, separated her husband. Who did these things? She had no answer. But she badly want to ask that person, what mistake she did for this to happen?

Swara was afraid to hell. Nothing gave her solace or sleep, of Ragini got her past memories with present one back as Sahil said then, she is gone for sure. There is nothing that can save her from the warth of Ragini and she knows that well.

When Sahil approached her to take revenge from Ragini. She was easily convinced to do that. She hated Ragini that much in her life, but she hated that love sick Ragini who will do  Anything for her Laksh. She was the one whom she dared to go against, not this bold Ragini.

Fear of getting caught and throwed out of Maheshwari mansion kept her awake whole night.

Ragini woke up with a smile when she saw Laksh standing in her room holding her morning coffee.

"Go fresh up and come, let's have coffee" he said walking into the balcony. She came back and sat beside him looking at the beautiful sunrise together.

"Do you like this place Ragini?" Laksh asked, all of sudden.

"yeah, I love this place and this room Laksh, it feels like I lived a part of my life here, there is a heart connection with this place" Ragini's words made him smile.

"Do you feel bad for forgetting a part of your life, something important might have happened then na?" Laksh wanted her to say yes so that he can give her some hint about them.

"No Laksh, everyone I want. Everyone  I loved they are with me together, then should I thing about that all. I'm happy this way Laksh" she said and walked inside leaving the disappointed Laksh behind.

As soon as Laksh left her room, Ragini took out her secret mobile and waited for Vikranth to pick up. "Haan Vicky ச் your missed call, tell me what did you found?" she asked.

"it.. It was Swara Ragu, who missed tablets to your food and caused your.."he paused as he can sense Ragini's state then." I expected that Vikranth go ahead "she said controlling her cry.

"And I found the owner of the number by which Laksh got blackmailed. That... Sim was registered under the name...." Vikranth can't continue.

"tell me Vikranth, who is that?" she insisted him to. Continue. "that sim was registered under the name.. AJAY RAMANATHAN" tge mobile in Ragini's hand slipped with that as her mind was not ready to accept the fact.

Please vote and comment.