Chapter-2

Ragini reached her house fully drenched in rain, but there was no life in her, she was just a Zombie then. Why not? Her life is already gone leaving her to dwell in this sorrowful world. Her eyes have lost its colors, and her whole face is swollen.

 As soon as stepped into that house, her heart skipped a beat to remember her some memories which was her solace hours ago

She lived her life all these days with the beautiful energy she got from those good memories

She lived her life all these days with the beautiful energy she got from those good memories. But now that memories itself turned into a arrow and pierced her heart and soul.

Each and every corner of that house remembered her the times they spend together. Even at the times when he hated her she felt content at least for being with him. even when he left her she consoled herself by saying that " Love is not only about living together, but living far by loving each other is also love", but now how she was going to console herself? Can she say that he is living in heaven happily so be at peace my heart?

She didn't even have that hope of him being in heaven after all his deeds. She saw living room where he married her for the second time. He promised in front of the holy fire that he will there be with her at any circumstances. But now he left her all alone. And once again all promises became a Lie.

Annapurna was the one who noticed Ragini first. "Ragini beta" her calls became unanswered and she moved towards Ragini and placed her hands on her shoulders. Ragini turned back and looked at Annapurna but removed her hands and walked towards her room.

Annapurna looked at the expressionless Ragini and felt something wired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His heart was not at peace from the second he saw her crying vulnerably. She was always a bold person and he always admired the way she faced problems. But now when he saw her in the Road crying her heart out, he felt an immense pain in his soul. That pain was always there from the time he left her alone, but that pain shot up to the peek now.

He placed his hand over his heart which is dying to meet her, but his circumstances are not favorable. He has a responsibility which he can't just throw away.