Chapter-8

Hi guys back with the next part. This one is for anaz1994 my sis. Happy birthday akka.

Ajay was lost in his thoughts, his mind was blank and he can't come up with an idea to Save Ragini from his own wife this time. He closed his eyes and let the tears trace down his cheeks.

"You were there with Ragini whenever she was in need, but now how you are going to save her Ajay? How you are going to help her? Whenever she asked you to help her to get her love you did everything for now. But now what you are going to do, are you going to do the same now? But now, with whom you will unite her, her past or her present?" his conscious questioned him.

Suddenly, Ragini's words echoed in his head. "You may not know the depth of my Love for Laksh Ajay, but remember if you got to chose between my love for Laksh and me, don't hesitate to chose my love over me. I'm not bothered about dying but my Love should never die, don't even hesitate to kill me if that will prove my love for Laksh as true" the least expected words from her mouth when she found that Laksh is alive and is acting as Abhi helped him to chose a way this time.

Whether it is right or wrong, Ajay decided to stand by Laksh this time. He is not sure about Laksh deserving Ragini in his lifer but he knows that Ragini Laksh more than anything and no one can stop him from uniting them both.

Ajay was lost in his thought when he felt someone punching him. He came out of his own world and shocked when he found Vikranth standing in front of him with red eyes. "How dare you to raise your hands against Ramya?" he shouted and about to hit him again but this time a hand stopped him.

"Who the hell are you man? Don't dare to rise your hands on Ajay otherwise you will be dead" Laksh shouted in fury. He was already broken and when someone is trying to hit his wife's brother she can't tolerate that.

Vikranth turned his head and shocked when he found Laksh standing there. Few sweat drops formed in his head but the shock vanished in seconds.

"Ajay, seems like you got your personal bodyguard?" Vikranth asked in a mocking tune, and Ajay looked at Vikranth with a smirk.

"You can call him as you wish but we have a really special relationship, he is my sister's husband" Ajay said and both of them looked at him puzzled. Even though Vikranth once doubted him about being Ragini's lover the words of Ramya turned him deaf while Laksh look at him confused as he sensed some change in Ajay's toner as if he is hiding something.

Without having anything to say, Vikranth left the place but Laksh stood there and Ajay understood that he had to face the wrath of this man now, indeed Ajay noticed Laksh outside the door when he had a conversation with Ramya.

"Okay Ajay tell me what memories of Ragini you are talking about? What did Sheker did and you supported that? Who the hell is this Vikranth?" Laksh asked in a calm tune.

"That was during our College days Laksh, the Ragini we all know was far different from you know. Simply the Ragini you witnessed in the last few days was the real shade of Ragini. She was determined to get what she want, she was bold, witty, intelligent and of course very lovely. She will love a person to no extend and will do the same with hate.

Ramya was her best friend and Vikranth was mine. I and Ramya were in a relationship then, and Ragini called me brother. She was a funny going girl who loves her family but not more than herself. She do have a past Laksh which even I don't know, all I know is she loved someone who is unknown to every one of us.

She will be in her own dream all day; she will have a blush whenever we tease him with her. It was fine and she decided to propose that man on his birthday" Laksh closed his eyes when he heard those words from Ajay's mouth

It pained him and now he got to know how much it would have pained her when he told her about loving her own sister.

"But everything changed one day, she stopped smiling, stopped talking, she avoided everyone than four of us. Then she said that she is going to marry her dada shows, even then she didn't had any regrets about doing that, after that one day I proposed Ramya and Vikranth proposed Ragini, till that day I was unaware of his feelings for Ragini, but for my shock she accepted his proposal but on the same day..."Ajay stopped and looked away as he can't face Laksh anymore.

But Laksh was in a different trauma, the fact that his Ragini hid all these things from him hurt him to no extend.

He never imagined that there will be something that his Ragini could hide from him and that made him worry, more than that the words of Ajay about the behavior of Ragini for the few days. He said that that was the real Ragini, and then did she act as an innocent all these days? If that was the truth than, what about her love for him? What if it was also an act pulled up?

But then Ragini's eyes which held sincerity and love flashed in his mind and he knows that she loved him truly.

"What happened that day Ajay?" Laksh asked. He wanted to know each and every single thing about his wife and he is not going to back off from her.

How Laksh felt for all his doing was more than just guilt. The thought that bothered him for a long time was, even it was death they could have faced together but he, like a coward ran away from all his problems.

But now he was determined, to face the obstacles face to face. Even it is death what lies in front of him he will die gladly in the lap of his Ragini.

"That day she met with an accident Laksh, it's cause is unknown to all of us, and she lost all her memories, after that Shekar pleaded me to hide everything about her past as he started looking for a groom for her. he told me that Ragini can start her life freshly. For no reason I accepted that and told her that I'm her only friend from past and hid everything, days past and I got married to Ramya and Vikranth left to abroad but they didn't know about Ragini losing her memories and believed that she was working in Mumbai. One day she got to know the truth and Ramya and insisted me to tell her that Vikranth was the person she loved when I refused to do that she left me, after that only you entered into her life and by that time her dad and dadi changed her into a completely new person, who is innocent, sentimental and week.

She loved you truly, and that love made her sacrifice her own love for your happiness, but the real attitude of Ragini made it hard for her and in the right time your so called mad brother triggered the right key and turned her love into a mad one and the rest is history" Ajay completed and Laksh felt like he was in a maze. Everything he believed all these day was a beautiful Lie and that made him feel worse

And now Laksh wanted a single thing in his life. That is he wanted Ragini beck in his life and he is ready to do anything for that.

Hi guys here is another update. I'm not supposed to do update this today but today is anaz akka's birthday and I wanted to do this for her. I know this part is not upto your expectations but I promosie to make the next one better.

Please comment and vote coz they force me to update soon.

Take care bye and next update might take time as I'm not sure about updating anytime soon.

Will be back in Jan 5th