Chapter-15( Final Update)

Ragini can't believe that Ramya did everything because of the jealous she had on her.

"And this Ajay fixed your alliance with Laksh and got you married to him. Even though he loved me, he cared for you more Ragini. It was you who is important to him" Ramya's word hurt her beyond repair.

"I was really happy, when i witnessed your marriage with Laksh falling apart, i enjoyed it thoroughly when he hated you, just like I did. But that stupid kavya entered your life only to make him fall for you, and once again, Ragini won and Ramya lost. But it is true that Ajay, stayed away from you even after witnessing your pain, I wondered about that decided to leave you alone, but for Shail, we again played a game. You know what Ragini, hurting you is like a addiction to me, the more I hurt you, the more happiness I will get and I wanted to get the happiness forever, so I panned to kill Laksh, but that Mansi got into the accident I made for Laksh.

Then again a big blackmailing drama. I'm tired now Ragini. As you figured out the real face of mine, I'm not interested in playing this game "Ramya laughed.

" I never showed any difference between Ragini and you Ramya. But it was your hate for Ragini that hid my love for you "Ajay said as a lone tear drop escaped his eyes.

" I won't be standing still like this after knowing your truths long back, protecting you from Ragini, if i cared for you more. I explained you, I gave you chances, I showed my love to you even after you hurt my sister like anything, just because I loved you. Now as you reasoned me and my love as the cause for everything, what else I have to do, I will sign the divorcee papers "Ajay's words shocked Ragini.

And Laksh can finally understood something, he can guess that his woman never lost her memory but just pretended. And now he know the reason for all the happenings of his life.

He believed that, it was him, who controls his LIFE. But nothing was in his hands, he was just a puppet, everything was just a Beautiful Lie

"Ajay, don't do this to her Ajay, if it's not today one day she will understand everything and come back to you" Ragini said and for the first time Ajay is not in the mood to accept Ragini's advice.

"Not this time Ragu" he said and left the place and even Ragini left with Laksh. Vikranth gave a last glance to the girl he belived more than anything before leaving that place.

"Laksh, I can explain..." Ragini paused when Laksh placed his fingures in his lips.

"I know, I'm dump, but I can figure out what happened, atleast form now onwards let's live our life without anyone's interference" he said and kissed her forehead.

She gave him the most beautiful smile and he locked her in his embrace, not to leave her ever again.

Ramya stood forzen in the place everyone left her, alone. She can't even move. As the sky darkened and poured the silver drops of water down, her eyes walled up and her tears tried to match the frequency of Rain Drops.

Her hands shivered as her mobile beeped. She attend the call and placed it in her ears. "well done, Ramya. You played your role perfectly. You are our best player, but you role ends here. Sorry for that" the person in call said as a bullet preiced her chest.

"game over" those words ehoched out as the mobile touched the ground after slipping form her hands.

Ajay left a big sigh starting throwing his mobile phone away in air.

Vikranth threw all his documents in a dustbin, before boarding a flight to a distant nation with new identity, Ashwin.

Laksh smirked as he saw his beautiful wife, who is sleeping in his chest innocently.

Ragini even though pretended like sleeping in his chest slowly removed the pen drive she kept hidden in her bracelet and threw that out of the windows.

Shahil and Swara who is currently in police station hi-fied each other celebrating their victory.

In the biggest stage of world, our life is just an act, we should change our colours and faces to survive, so what let's do that. Put on different faces, if that is what needed after all everything is just a beautiful Lie

So in the end, who did what, I gave you the clues though guess the villian of this story, read form beginning once again, may be you will get a clue somewhere...

The end

No Epilogue guys.

And all the best to guys, find the villian but don't ask me. Coz I won't tell. Evil me 😈😈.

Hope you guys loved this story. Tell me your views..

Love you all, let's meet with another twisty story like this till then. Bye...