Chapter-5

The longest chap of this story till now 2.7k + words  enjoy guys..

But don't forgot to vote Share and comment of you want the next chap soon.

⚠ Twist ahead ⚠

That night didn't blessed Laksh with any good sleep "Tomorrow is our wedding at the nearby temple and I invite you both for that, don't forget to attend okay" her those words made him mad each passing second.

For a second his mind travelled back to the time when he confessed about his love in Swara to Ragini. Seeing Ragini with Ajay just for a Day killed him this much then how much pain she could have undergone when she witnessed him with her sister.

For the first time in his whole life Laksh felt the pain once undergone by Ragini. Even though he started loving Ragini in upcoming days he never realized the things he did just to hurt her. How hard it would for her to smile in front of him when the only person she loved in her entire life is romancing her step sister.

A lone tear escaped his eyes. He wiped them and cried silently to control his pain but even then he failed to realize that he is giving the same pain to her now pretending to be Abhimanyu.

What else to do then wonder Whether Laksh Maheshwari is too dumb to believe that his Ragini didn't recognize him till now? Indeed is dumb enough to realize the change in her.

The next morning arrived earlier than expected to turn the life tables of many people. The sun was so bright that day may be in the happiness of witnessing so much drama.

"Ragini what are you doing there for so long?" Ajay asked when he saw Ragini's room locked for a long time.

"I'm coming Ajay" she told and opened her room door and Ajay stood frozen when he saw her on Wedding attire.

"Are you Mad Ragini?" he shouted unable to digest that she is still going on with the play.

"Indeed I'm Ajay, but now go and get ready you are getting late for your own marriage" her words had a seriousness in that.

"Marriage is not a game Ragini to play with it like you wish" Ajay shouted but that didn't reached her ears.

After one hour

Ajay is sitting in front of the holy fire and Ragini is beside him. he turned and frowned at her for which she smiled in reply. When Ajay remembered how Ragini placed a knife at her neck when he rejected to oblige her orders made him shiver. Praying every god for Laksh to arrive soon he waited by setting his eyes on the entrance.

A bright bulb glowed in Ajay's face when he saw Laksh but that became fuse as soon as he saw Mansi with him.

Laksh reached the temple where his wife is sitting as a bride near someone else. "Go Laksh go and stop your Ragini" Mansi's words brought a smile in his place. As Laksh walked forward mansi stood there unmoved when the memories of this day earlier flashed in her mind.

Laksh was sitting in the balcony of the resort they are staying in when he saw Mansi getting ready. "Where are you going?" Laksh asked politely yet there is some harshness in his voice.

"Laksh, Ragini invited as for her wedding , don't you rember that? I'm going if you are not interested then I'm not going to force you" Mansi said and he noticed a change in her tone.

"Mansi are you okay?" he asked and she just nodded her head.

"Stop acting Laksh I'm grown enough to solve my own problem, I don't want to spoil your life for my selfishness" Mansi's words made him stop for a second.