Chapter -9

Hi guys back with the next part.

Sorry for giving this update after a long gap but really I'm struck in this point of story and have no idea about moving story firm this point.  So sorry for that.

Laksh was more than devastated to know that his Ragini will forget him but the only solace he had was he has a chance of correcting his mistakes and rewriting their memories together. And Lakshbwas determined not to give up this time.

Laksh Ajay and Vikranth stood outside the room where Ragini is lying unconscious. "Vikranth will be the first one to meet Ragini when she wakes up" Ramya said standing near Vikranth.

"But isn't a husband's rights to meet his wife, who are you to grab that right from him?" Ajay's words made Ramya frown.

"The patient opened her eyes" the nurse informed and both of them looked at each other with glare. Ramaya tried to open the door pushing Ajay behind but he twirled her and dragged Laksh with him and closed the door. Ramya banged her foot when she found that Ajay fooled her, Once again.

Laksh looked at his girl lying on the hospital bed, his heart ached at that scene. As soon as her eyes met his eyes she gave the most beautiful smile and Laksh's heart fluttered.

"Ajay" she called and that is when realised that, the smile she gave was not for him but for Ajay.

"Ragu ma, are you okay now?" Ajay asked siting near Ragini on bed. "double okay Ajay" she said with a cute smile and Laksh melted in that smile. That is when he realized how innocent his wife was, but his wife now he is at a state where he can't even address her as his wife.

"Ajay, who is this new good looking monkey" Ragu asked pointing at Laksh and it took Ajay few seconds to understand that she just asked about Laksh.

"oh, this monkey he is my friend Ragu ma, he was the one who helped me to take care of you and your family when you are in hospital" Ajay said and Ragini gave a  genuine smile to Laksh.

"hi Ragini ji , I'm Laksh, Laksh maheshwari" he forwarded his hand and she frowned. "Do I look like a anuty for you, just call me Ragu or Ragini there is no need for that extra Ji in that" she said with a smile and Laksh was completely fallen for her.

"nice to meet you Laksh" Ragini said and Laksh took a white rose from the vase and gave that to Ragini. "Get well soon" he said and she accepted with a smile.

Suddenly the door opened again and Ramya rushed inside. "Ragu baby" she called and hugged Ragini tightly and cried. Why not her friend recognized her after years and she can never be more happier than this.

"Ramya, don't cry baby I'm okay, look when my savoir Ajay Anna is here nothing can harm me" she said and  hugged her once again.

"he himself is a harm for you Ragu" Ramya thought in her mind. After all she believed that Laksh is never the one for Ragini and she can't come past that thought, not just now but never.

"Ramya do you had any fight with Ajay" Ragini asked suddenly and Ramya turned her face to the other side. "Ragu Vikranth came here to meet you. You know he was the one who worried for the most and even now he went to pray for you" Ramya said and Ajay wondered, how fluently his wife lies.

"Ramya, I asked you a question" and no one failed to notice the change in her tone. Understanding the situation Ajay dragged Ramya towards him and side hugged her. "what made you think like that Ragu, I just gave brake to my romance as you are laying in the hospital bed. But never thought that that will make you think like this"  Ajay tightened his hold on Rmaya and she burned him with her gaze.

"Laksh why are you standing there like a outsider come here, we all are a gang na" Ragini said and Ramya noticed a glow in Ragini's eyes when she looked at him and she knows that glow was never good for Vikranth.

"Okay Ramya, we can go out she might need some rest" Ajay said and dragged Ramya along with him. He knows that Ramya won't remove his hand, at least not infront of Ragini.

As soon as they left the room Ragini looked at the Laksh who is sitting far from her.

"how did you met my Ajay brother?" she asked and he looked at her with no answer.

"hmm Ragini you need some rest. Take care I will be back" Laksh said and left the place. Ragini took her mobile and dailed a number.

She stood up form her bed and walked towards the window and waited for the call attend form the other side.

As soon as she heard the word "hello" from the other side her lips curved into a smrik.

"hello who is this?" the person form the other side sounded serious.

"Hello Mr. Sahil" Ragini's one word made the other person sweat.

"whooo.... Are.. You?" he sounded nervous and Ragini's smrik deepened.

"Don't you remember my voice? I expected more from you Sahil, How can you forgot my voice darling, I thought that my voice was so sweet that one can't forgot that melody that easily but you disappointed me sahil" her voice imitated a new fear in the heart of that person.

"Ragini" he said and she ended the call. "the times you playedare gone Sahil, now this is my chance and I promise you I will destroy you to that extand so that you will beg me to kill you" she thought before delating the call history from her mobile.

"Ragu ma" Ajay called when he can't found her on bed. "what are you doing there Ragu" he asked and she put up that innocent face mask.

"Nothing Ajay I'm just wondering about this spider's effort to built it's web" she showed him the spider which is rebuilding it's web for the nth time.

"Ragu are you okay?" Ajay asked as he sensed the change in Ragini.

"I too have similar life, isn't? Just like the wind which kept destroying the hopes and hardwork of the spider by destroying it's web, few people kept doing the same in my life. They kept destroying my every hope to live. But am I the spider? Can I rebuilt my hope every time they do so? "she asked and Ajay's hand started to shiver.

His worst nightmare came alive hearing her words, this isn't what he expected to happen.

" But I'm not the same you know, I'm not the spider which ignore the people who destroyed it's hope and continue minding it's job I will destroy the whole person like a valcono and burn them into ashes" she said and Ajay shiver increased.

"Ragu, who is going to do such things to a innocent girl like you? Why are you talking such things?" Ajay asked.

Ragini stood silent and Ajay hugged her to calm her down. "I have no idea about the things bothering you but remember Ragu, I will be with you, I will stand by the decisions you take and will try to help you with all my might" Ajay said.

"sorry Ajay I'm sorry 'coz you xan' t stand by me in the path I chose now no one can" she thought before breaking the hug...

Hi guys less Raglak scenes don't worry I will give you better update the next time, but at least try to drop a word down and vote if you liked this update

tendtepushpa Charmedone22 Soundari94 vichusanthosh AmayraRajvansh05 AnuradhaJoshi5 lucky_lakshmi anju434 AshwiniNakshathra NaveenaNavee8