Chapter17

Josie's pov:
I'm currently waiting for Hattie (Deck's sister) to get here. I go through my phones WhatsApp and see 10000+ messages from Deck. I sighted and heard a car's engine.I look up at a  black Mercedes GLC 63 S.
She climbs out and I put my phone back into my pocket walking towards her.
"Hay,Thanks for coming" I say shaking her hand. "No problem Josie" I smile at her.

We walk to the computers that Johnny set up.
"Ok, so this is what I've got..." Johnny says looking at me. He shows the video of Han racing in Tokyo. I smile and see two more cars racing and drifting behind it. I see a old Mercedes car that gets a message.I watch the video till where it stamps Han's car in the middle knocking the car on its head. The video shows Han hurt. Out of the old Mercedes climbs the man that I just broke up with and won't stop blowing up my phone. Deckard Shaw. I look at him and see him throwing my necklace I gave him to keep him safe at Hans car. The car blows up and Deck takes out his phone calling someone and say that it's done.

I look at Johnny" Is that all you've got?" I ask him." No" he says showing another video of Gizelle pulling out Han of the car. I sight in relief.

Thank god Han is not dead."So what now?" Hattie ask me." We call Gizelle to bring Han and then we will surprise your brother.