Chapter 29

Deck's pov:
"This isn't right Deck"Josie says and put a worried face on her beautiful face.I put my hands on her cheeks."Your safer with Lee than you're with me."She looks way and closes her eyes and opens it again.She shakes her head and sighs."Fine...Fine...Whatever"She says and kisses my lips and hugs me tightly and I hug her back."I love you Josie"I say and kiss her head."I love you to"She says and pulls away and get in the car with Lee and drive.
~~
Mia's pov:
Working on my car I hear someone enter the garage.That someone walks up to me and guess who it is...Owen Shaw.Great. He leans against the hood of the car and watches me work on the car."Something you need Shaw?" I ask."Can see you don't like me very much...but Mia...I like you..."He says touching my hair and playing with it."I'm not my sister..."I say and he removes his hand running it down my arm and takes it off.I stand up."You're right....you're not Josie.....you're far more gorgeous...more sweeter...kinder....smarter."He says and smirks.

He reaches into his pocket and takes out a black box."Mia...I want you to have this..."He says and hands the box over to me.I look confused up to him."Open it"He says and I open it seeing a beautiful  silver necklace with an O initial outlined with diamonds. I part my lips and look up to him.He looks at me nervously."It's beautiful...thank you."I say smiling."There's that beautiful smile I like so much."He says smirking."Here...let me."He says and takes the necklace out of the box and puts it on my neck clasping it close. He puts a strand of hair behind my ear resting his hand on my cheek,looking intensely in my eyes.