Chapter 26

Josie's pov:
I wake up in Deck's arms."Morning my love"He says and kisses my head.I smile"Morning"I say."We have to go"He says kissing my head.I look up at him confused."To where and why?"I ask him."Josie"He says.I will lie if I say that it didn't hurt."Deckard"I say and he clenches his jaw."We have to go now."He says standing up."To where Deckard tell me."Jeez why can't he tell me God."On a plane to Abu Dhabi."He says going into the bathroom."Why should I go...and what about Monique?"I say pulling the covers over me."You have to go..and Monique will stay here with Mia."He says back."Deck please tell me."I say to him looking at the bathroom door."Josie...We have to go..okay!"He says sternly.I stand up and walk to him into the bathroom and wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back.He took a deep breath and turned around lifting my chin up to look at him."I'm trying to keep you safe...there's dangerous people out there after you and they want to do bad things to you...really bad things."I look at him worried."Why are they after me?"I ask him confused."I did horrible things Josie...Things that I'm not proud of and it resulted you being in danger."I tighten my grip around him and pull him closer."What did you do Deck?"I asked tilting my head."I killed some of them and stole things from them and-"He cuts himself off taking a deep breath."Josie please go pack and get ready for our flight."He leans down and kiss me softly.I nod and peck his lips.I made my way to Moniques room and sees her awake."Hay sweetie"I say and pick her up.She giggles and I kiss her head and made my way downstairs seeing Letty."Hay"I say and give Letty a side hug."Hay...and Morning to you little one."Letty says and takes Moniques hand in hers."She has your eyes."She says."She does."I say and kiss my baby on the head."Deckard want's me and him to leave to Abu Dhabi"I say and look at Letty."What..why?"She ask and Monique looks serious to me."I don't know why...something about I'm in danger and he did some bad things..."I tell Letty."Why Abu Dhabi...like for real....there's so many other places in the world and he wants to go to Abu Dhabi"I chuckle and shake my head."I wish she looked like you and not him"Letty says scratches Monique's hand lightly."You want to hold her?"I ask Letty."For sure"She says and I hand Monique over to Letty and she takes Nique carefully."Hay little one...I hope your a Mommy's girl and loves muscles cars"I chuckle and Monique giggles."awww"Letty coos and make a pouty face.I grab Moniques bottle and put in milk and some baby food powder thingi in it and mix it and shake it."Okay...I think this is right though"I think and shake it a lil more."Baby you gotta drink this and get some energy for the day...okay Nique"I say and Letty holds her up a bit and I put the bottle in Moniques mouth gently."There's a thing that she does...that no newborn baby does"I say and see that Monique put her tiny hands on the bottle and hold it.I look at Letty and she looks at me wide eyed.I nod and smile."Follow me"I say and let the bottle go gently and Letty took it for a little bit of support for Monique.We walk up the stairs and into Moniques room."Wow!!"Letty looks shocked."Deckard decorated and bought the things while I was in the hospital sleeping..I think"I say and took Monique into my arms and lay her gently in her crib while she's holding her bottle.