Chapter 19

Jo's pov:
I wake up with and arm around me and a leg between mine. I turn my bead and see Deck.
He opens his eyes and look into my eyes.
"Morning baby" he says kissing my head.
"Morning deck" I say giving him a kiss.
I got up and went to the closet and got underwear a white shirt ,blue short and lotionand went to the bathroom locking the door. I put the clothes on the mirror table that's in the bathroom and started the shower. I got undress and feel the temperature of the water. Once it's hot enough Igor in and let the warm water flow freely over my body.
After that I put on lotion brushed my teeth and got dressed.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw deck cooking

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw deck cooking. " Deck can we go to the Mall please?" I ask hoping I could go. " No" He says not looking at me
" Please Deckard , It will just be you and me" I ask with pleading eyes standing in front of him. " I said NO" he snaps. I look at him with disappointment.
I shake my head and took my car keys off the counter and walk out slamming the door. I start the car and drove off to the mall. I don't care anymore.
I got there and started with forever 21.

----
I drove home speeding over the speed limit. It's 6pm and the race is at 7pm. I still need to get ready.
Yeah I know I was to busy shopping I got lost at time.
I got home and parked the car. I called Letty to come help me with my shopping bags. She came out with Mia and I took as much as I can and mia and letty took the others. I took them up to me and decks room and put them down in the corner of our room so did Letty and Mia. " Thanks guys for helping me" I say thanking them."Always sis" Mia says and smiles. They left and Deck came walking in.I looked at him and he storms to me, kisses me and pushes me to the wall. I kiss him back. I pull away and look him." Deck, I need to get ready for the race" I smirk at him. " I hope my girl wins as she always does"
I smile and he kisses me before pulling away and letting me go. I went in the bathroom washed myself in the shower, wrap a towel around my body brushed my teeth and went out to my end ecos room and got changed.

 I went in the bathroom washed myself in the shower, wrap a towel around my body brushed my teeth and went out to my end ecos room and got changed

I went downstairs crab my keys and took my car and left to the street race. It's 7:58pm. I rush to the race and got there 8:03pm. I parked the car in the middle of the road and climb out. I don't care, I rule the streets. I hear a few whistles from guys. I see two guys pushing each other and screaming at each other. I walk over there and stand between them. "Gentleman don't spoil the night please, we don't fight on this streets,my streets got it?" They nod and parted. Hector comes my way and I did our handshake. " Hay, who wants to race?" There are a girl that wants to race head to head with you,She's good but does not hit your level" I nod " Bring her over let's race." I walk over to my car and drive to the starting line. I see a black Plymouth barracuda
"We're on" I say to myself. A skank came in between the cars and hold a bra in her hand." Never gets old" I thought shaking my head. She let go of the bra and I sped off driving 180mph. I dint care about the other girl. I bake and drift around a corner. I took a few corners seeing the finish line. Damn this race is short. I look in my rear mirror seeing the other car speeding towards me. I press the pedal more and cross the finish line. Another win. I stop the car and the other car comes stand next to me and no other than Johnny's sister climbs out of it. I look her and she looks at me back." Well well well, look who we got here, someone that thinks she can be THE QUEEN of the STREETS." I laugh.She looks at me and got back in her car and drive off. " Ooh someone's scared"
-

I went home and parked the car in the garage. I walk up the stairs into my room and changed into a short tight and one of Decks shirt.I yawn and lay down
next to Deck. He pulls me closer putting his arm around my waist and he's leg between mine.