Chapter 18

Deckard's pov:
I hear his car, the car I don't want close to me Jo's house and a another I don't know.I turn around facing the car that I hate seeing no on there than Josie Marcell Toretto. My girl. She climbs out and walk towards me.I grab her by her waist and kissing her passionately which she hesitated at first but returned the kiss.We pull away and I look deeply into her eyes giving her a 'why' look.She looked down, I lifted her chin up and kiss her again softly.
" I missed you" I say looking at her." Me too,but secrets get in the way,secrets breaks us apart." As she said that Han and Gizelle steps out of the 1997 Mazda RX-7 FD.
I bring her closer to me. " I'll leave you guys to talk" She kissed me and walked into the house.

Josie's pov:
I don't know why I kissed him. I see Luke and give him a hug,feeling his strong arms wrap around me." I missed you so much Jo" he whispers in my ear."Me too" I say and letting go of him. I see Letty and give her a tight hug following with Mia and Dom.

Deckard's pov:
"Did you pull him out of the car before it exploded?"I say looking at Gizelle."yeah,and don't even try to apologise to me or to Han, Asshole" I roll my eyes " You can come in" I say walking inside and to the TV, waiting for Jo to come with her billion questions. I put on Strain season 1 episode 3. Halfway into the episode Jo comes in. She sits on the couch next to me and I pull her on my lap.I put my hand on her abdomen."Baby,please stay....please" I beg looking down. "Okay,fine I'll stay tonight" she says kissing my cheek.