Chapter 21

Josie's pov:
"What are you doing here" I asked her."Is Deckard Shaw here?" She says looking through the house by the doorway." He's asleep,why?" I asked."Something's came up J....I need to talk to him...please J?" She asks. She calls me J. "Come in I'll go wake him up." I say letting her in and went up stairs. I walked to me and Decks room. Lay on the bed and turn to Deck. I bring his face closer and kiss him."Deck...baby wake up...Margarita is here" He wakes up and kiss me and walks out.I follow him and see that Margarita kisses him and  he kisses her back. I sight and pull out my phone and call Brian putting it on speaker.
(Josie=J Brian=B") He picks up.
"Hay whats up?"B
"Nothing... Hay uhm can you come pick me up?"J
"Yeah of course...why tho?" B
"Deckard's ex's is here and they just kissed....I don't want to be here so I called you...."
" I'll see you soon...Babygirl"B
"Babygirl...really Brian.."
" Yeah...Look I need to go...so I'll see you  later" B
Ok....See you later"J
He hangs up the phone.I feel a pair of arms sneaking around my waist.Its Decks."Was that Brian" he ask I nodded. He puts his hand on my abdomen."He betters not have sex with you"I roll my eyes." And she better  not have sex with you." I say piling his arms off and went to my our room locking it. I made my way to the bathroom and undressed and started the shower and got in.
-I got dressed and went to put the front door and see Brains skyline and walked done and climb into the passenger seat shouting the door.Brain leaned to my side and kissed me lightly."So where to babygirl?"