Chapter 10

New friends

Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you're doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.                                                                        Joel Osteen.

Later at about 1am midnight, Murdock woke up and found himself in a strange place, he was hardly awake, his sight was not so clear all he could see was a blur, he could see a strange man standing above him but he couldn't make a clear picture of him or who he is, the man looked like a doctor but he wasn't so sure if he was seeing clearly, he looked around and saw what looked like a well equipped classic hospital room, he could make an image of two other people in the room, they all looked strange but he really couldn't see them clearly to be sure, one of them looked like he was all dressed up in a nice fancy black suit, the other person looked like a lady dressed in a shiny black leather Jacket, her shirt looked like a high tech bullet proof vest, she wore a red leather pants and a black long boots, she had something on her hands that looked like a computer tablet, he tried to listen to what they were saying, but all he could hear was noise and Echo, his hearing was distorted,

“ He's awake,'' the Doctor said, but Murdock couldn't hear clearly what he said.

“ Where am I, who are you people,” Murdock kept murmuring,

He could still hear them speaking, voices so unclear to him, he tried to listen and hear them clearly but the more he tried, the harder it was to make any sense of what they were saying.

“ Is he gonna be alright?,” the man dressed in a nice fancy black suit asked.

“ The gas did a hard one on him, but he's gonna be fine, his healing capacity is strong, he just need to rest it out,” The doctor replied.

the man dressed in a nice fancy black suit demanded saying, “ Let me know as soon as he gets better,”

Murdock still could not hear clearly, he was also weak and couldn't stand or move, he continued murmuring, “ Where am I?”

Then he fainted again, the man dressed in a nice fancy black suit and the lady left, leaving Murdock and the Doctor behind.

Now, the man dressed in a nice fancy black suit was Director Shaw, a 40 years old handsome and good looking man, a dark skinned American, he had an oval shaped face, his hair was cut low, he was also neatly shaved, he's the Director of the DOD, department of defense of the United States, and the lady with him was Sonia, also none as Red Sword, she was a former trained assassin, trained by the great swordsman, Death stroke, to take his place and carry on his legacy, she was in her late 20s, her skin tone was somewhere between medium and light, she's a half breed Russian and American, born and brought up in the United States, she had a short blond hair, an oval shaped face and was also known for her great skills with the sword, she was also an impeccable shooter, Director Shaw reached out to her and was able to convince her to change, she turned good afterwards and joined the DOD.

The Sakana Brothers

He that invest time and resources into doing evil, should better save enough to face the consequences.                        
                                                         J Daniel.

Walking along the hallway and heading to the control room, Sonia got a beep in her tablet, it was a signal,