Part 9~ The party

Today was the day when I through not only a party but in a night club that we got for free. Alec's my date and I'm so nervous! How will I be? Will I be awkward? Will I be embarrassing? Who knows.

7am: I get out the shower and wrap a small pink towel around my wet body. I walk to my bed where Amelia was curling her hair next to it.
"Hey! Can't wait for our party tonight!"she squealed.
I heard a knock on the door and looked through the peek hole, it was a tall, muscular figure with golden blonde hair. I couldn't see exactly who it was so I opened the door.
"Oh hi Brooke!" Alec said while waving but also looking confused to why I was in a bath towel.
"Oh hi Alec, can I help you?" Alec was leant over on the wall looking as hot as ever, staring me in the eyes . I had to call his name a couple of times to get is attention back.
"Alec? Alec?!" He immediately came back to earth and stood up straight.
"Oh sorry! Umm I was just wondering if you want to wear the same colour outfit as me today at the party." I nodded.
"Omg! Yeah that would be sooo cute!" I saw a slight smirk on Alec's face. As I went to take a step closer I felt a soft brush against my thigh. Omg, I forgot I was in a towel! It had slightly fallen down but still covering my body. As I adjusted it Alec coughed and said
" um ok great! See you then!" He waved and I quickly closed the door . Phew.

6:30 pm: The party started in exactly 30 minutes. I couldn't wait . I grabbed my outfit and rushed into the bathroom before Amelia could get in their first.
I was wearing a blush pink short dress with cut outs around the stomach. I had sliver heels and a matching choker around my neck. My hair was down straight. I snatched a can of glitter spray from Amelia's toiletry bag and sprayed some on my hair. It let off a slight sparkle but it was enough to make me look stunning. My make up was pretty simple, I had foundation, concealer and bronzer as a base and took most of my time on the eye look. I did a grey cut crease with pink glitter on the eye lid with a touch of highlighter in the corner of it. I added long dark eyelashes and glued them on. Next was brows, I tried to make them stand out so I took a darker shade from my make up bag. I drew them on and coloured them in perfectly. Lastly was lips. I wanted a subtle look so I grabbed a nude gloss from my bag and brushed it on my lips. I put in my favourite diamond earrings from Pandora and added highlighter to my cheek bones. The 30 minutes went by quickly so I rushed out the bathroom and allowed Amelia to finally get ready. As soon as I heard the bathroom door unlock I took my small clutch bag from my vanity and put my phone and wallet inside, grabbed Amelia and left our dorm.
7 pm : The party had started just as we entered the night club. There were hundreds of booths and colourful lights everywhere. There was a table set up full of non alcoholic drinks ( as we are all only 17) and lots of beautiful hard candy. The line outside was packed full of people ready to party so me and gem ( Amelia) opened the doors and let them all in. First in line was Alec. Jesus he looked hot! He wore a blush shirt, matching my dress, with some of the top buttons undone and his hair slicked back as usual.
"Brooke, you look beautiful !" He said checking me out.
After an hour the place was packed. There was loud blasting music, lots of kids and lots of lights! We were having a blast! The music cut out and a familiar voice came on the mic. Hello everyone! This is your favourite! Stephanie Portch! Now Little miss Brooke here wants to throw a party well that's not gonna happen. This is now my party and her bae is gonna be mine too!
I looked over at Alec . His face was dead on straight. I could see he was clearly angry.
"Go up there. He said
"What?" He saw I was hurt, I saw he cared about me. He grabbed my hand and led me on stage where Stephanie was standing AND KISSED ME.