Part 6~ Slowly falling for you

Who was knocking on the door? My hand quickly moved from Alec's bare chest.
"Who is it?" He asked, thinking I knew the answer.
"How am I supposed to know!?" Alec stood up, putting on his shirt and standing behind me, just in case. I looked through the peek hole in the door. It was a feminine figure, with a rather large bag resting on her shoulder. I unlocked the door and opened it slightly, it was Alec's mum.
"Mrs Jones! Why are you back so soon?" Gemma walked in the door carrying a bunch of paper work and folders.
"Oh, as you know, I couldn't look after Alec as I had to be at work. Well, it ended up that the building had a flood, so I spent the last 4 hours gathering all my things. This is just some of the stuff from my office, the rest is in the car." So that's why she's back so soon! Mrs Jones works as an estate agent, that's how my mum got her house, through Gemma. I remember mum talking about it to dad when I was little.
"Ay honey, help me unload my stuff from the car." As Alec opened the car boot, I saw hundreds of Gemma's office supplies. I knew that they probably didn't need me hanging around so I decided to leave. As I did so, Alec stopped me as I was starting my car up. He banged on the window and shouted, I couldn't quite hear what he was saying so I rolled it down.
"Alec what is it? I need to get back, it's 10 o'clock!" Alec pulled out his phone and opened the contacts app.
"Here, type in your number." As I did so I blushed hard then cooled down as the AC came on. Next to my name I added cute emojis.- Brooke🙈❤️.
I handed back Alec's phone and pulled up my window. I slowly drove off the drive and headed for my college. Amelia started calling me, I pressed answer on the dash of my car and there was Amelia.
"Hey Gem! What's up?" I was surprised she was calling me this late as she's normally turning off her phone by now and going on her computer - so she has battery on her phone for the morning.
"Brooke! Stephanie is throwing a party on the exact same day as ours!" I froze. I went into a strong trance that completely took over my brain. All I could think about was no one going to our party and that we will have a terrible reputation! I immediately snapped out of it as I remembered I was driving.
"That sucks! How did she even find out about it? You  haven't handed out the invitations yet have you?" A moment of silence occurred on the other side of the phone, Amelia's side.
"Gem! We were meant to do it tomorrow!? Ughhh. It's fine, don't worry, we will just have to make sure that EVERYONE comes to our frat party instead of Stephanie's, ok?" Amelia agreed and said she will start booking everything that an awesome party needs. I arrived in the parking lot of our school and jumped out my car. I slammed the door and started to walk quite fast as I don't like being alone at night, especially in a parking lot where there could be someone watching you in their car - I know creepy! But I was so glad that I was out there, at that time, at that moment. I over heard Stephanie talking to one of her slutty friends about her party. I snuck up behind a garbage bin and kneeled down. I turned my phone on silent just in case  Amelia or someone called me.
"So, i want Alec Jones! I need Alec Jones! This is the only reason why I'm gonna through this party!" I turned on my phone and went onto the camera app and started recording what Stephanie was saying.
" if that know it all Amelia and that slut Brooke gets their hands anywhere near Jones, I will make sure they regretted ever joining this school!" I gulped.
"On the night of the party I will destroy Brooke Jones!" My legs started aching from kneeling down so I moved into a different position, making the garbage can move slightly. But of course, like in all the movies Stephanie's slutty friend saw. I decided to bolt my way out of there, slamming the door open. Before I did so I placed scratch marks on the bin to make it look like it was a raccoon or something.
I galloped as fast as I could up the stairs and made it to my doom without anyone catching up with me. I opened the door and plunged on my bed.
Oh Stephanie, you better watch your back because Brooke Clark is coming for you!