Part 14~ Happy january, not

It's 2020. The year of happiness. The year when we forgot 2019 and move on. But how can I? Alec is hiding something big from me and I want to know so badly. I thought that Alec and I were finally getting somewhere. That he actually felt something for me, that I felt something for him. I guess I was wrong.

I'm walking down the corridor, a frown on my face. I open my locker when something falls out, a leaflet? I crouch down onto the floor and pick it up. Cheerleading practice! Omg! I forgot that Cortney gave me this! I have to go to the auditions. I chuck my books in my locker and run to the gym. I slam open the doors and in front of me hundreds of girls are stretching and getting ready. A girl passes me a uniform, blue and ... red? . I skip to the changing rooms and slid on the kit, not gonna lie, I looked great. I had a red ribbon in my hair, sexy knee high socks, short skirt, and a blue and red crop top with the cheerleading squad name written across it Vixons. I run to my spot in the gym and start to stretch. At the corner of my eye I notice a
Someone is standing there, a guy, Alec. He was in his gym wear ready to train for football practice, but instead he was watching me.
Brooke Clark! That's my cue . All the girls head to the side of the hall, eager to watch my audition. When you are ready Brooke. The music started to play, it had a great beat to it. I thought in my head one of my old gymnast routines I used to do in middle school and started to perform it. I was doing trick after trick, high kick after high kick. I was doing amazing! I could feel Alec's eyes on me during my audition, I didn't know how to feel. Finally, I ended it off with an arial which made the crowd go wild. The music ended and so did the cheering from the audience, and Alec's mouth. Thank you Brooke, we will be in contact. NEXT!! I was so proud of what I had just performed, and how I remembered it! I rush to the changing rooms where I am stopped by Alec. "He Brooke that was amazing! How did you know all of them moves? "
I untied my bow in my hair and gripped it in my hand.
"Why have you been ignoring me? "

Alec looks in my eyes. Like he was trapped in side his own body, like he wants to tell me something but he knows he can't. Fine, I said, storming into the changing rooms. He calls after me but I pretend he isn't there, just like he is with me.
As I take off my shirt, i head to the bathroom, to put on some deodorant that I had forgot there. As I do so, I bump into a rather hot guy. Omg I am so sorry! He smiled and looked down, at my bare top self. I grab a towel and wrap it round me, covering my bra. Hey, I'm new to the campus. I'm Joe, Joe Luxford. He shakes my hand.
Hey, welcome to Kenson Lake High! I say, in my bubbly tone.
I'm Brooke Clark, nice to meet you! I run back to my clothes and grab my top.
He was so good looking. In fact, the rest of that day all I could think about was Joe Joe Joe! After a while I stopped thinking about the "Alec mystery" and started to day dream about Mr hot guy. Thank god that he has made it into my life.