Part 5~ Im Babysitting you?

I'm babysitting Alec? Why? He's an 18 year old boy who definitely does not need babysitting. Especially by a girl who kissed him on the cheek the other day!
"Alec, I'm babysitting you?" Alec's face turned blush. I could tell he was embarrassed.
"Yeah... I took my dads car without asking him the other day and then scratched it up. So my parents think I need a sitter to watch me till I go asleep so I won't do anything 'naughty' ." I couldn't help but chuckle. Alec saw me in the action so he joined in.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

2 hours later.....
We were having such a great time. We were carrying on from where we left off last time, on our "date."
Alec went out to the kitchen. He was taking a while so I went to see what he was up to.
"Hey, What ya doing?" I studied my eyes on the bottles he was pouring into 3 red cups. It was alcohol.
"Alec? Are you meant to be drinking?" He looked up at me. I couldn't but not notice his stunning deep blue eyes. They sparkled as the kitchen spot light hit them. I stared into his pupils until he passed me a cup.
"Here. Drink up." I decided to take a sip. Once the sour tasting alcohol passed through my body, I'd never felt so alive. I downed the whole cup. So did Alec. On our second go he spilt some on his shirt.
"Ugh!" He cried. So instead of going upstairs and changing it he took it off in front of me and left his body shirtless.
"Alec?!" He giggled then passed me one more cup. I chugged it yet again then spilt some on my sweater!
He looked at me while swallowing his mouthful of beer.
" um, do you have anything I can change into?" I asked. He held my hand then told me to follow him upstairs. He led me into his bedroom then let go.
"Will this do?" It was a baggy, over sized shirt with rips near the stomach area. I nodded my head and rushed Alec out of his own bedroom. Then I put on the top. It was so cute and big! It looked like one of my men's Pj shirts I sometimes wear in bed. I opened the wooden door. It creaked a bit so at that moment Alec knew when to turn around.
"Wow. That shirt looks better on you!" His eyes widened as he saw the rips on the stomach area started to reveal my belly button. I walked downstairs with lover boy following me into the living room. I switched the tv on and put on Netflix.
"Hey! Do you want me to make some popcorn?" I said, hoping he'd say yes. He nodded his head slightly as he was too focused into the movie to say yes please. As the popcorn started popping away in the microwave, I knew that when I stopped it was done. Alec was still not wearing any clothing on his top half. I stopped checking him out and i poured the food into a large coloured bowl. As I walked towards Alec I tripped over the table in the living room. Alec grabbed my waist and lifted me onto his lap so I didn't land flat on the floor.
"I'm so sorry!" I said. He giggled.
"Brooke, it's fine!" He moved over indicating I should get off his lap and join him on the sofa. I snuggled up under the blanket with the popcorn still in my hand. Him and I were munching away at it for ours until our last film was finished. As the credits of the movie came on I realised Alec's arm was around me the whole entire time! His muscular arm reached to my butt as I was curled up beside his body, still shirtless. Then there was a knock at the door.