Chapter 7- Beach Timeeeee

"Come on Jones! Come play some Footie!" Craig shouted from about 10feet away from me with a group of boys and a couple of girls including Amy with skimpy bikinis on. I snored and shook my head

"No chance"

"Awhh come on, some of the teachers are playing aswell" James called as he come too stood next to Craig

"Like who?" I called back

"Umm Mr Walters, Mr Wilks and Mr Mayford"

"Nah I'm okay, I'm going to go for a walk" I called back and stared to walk away in my shorts, swimsuit, flipflops and sunglasses.

I walked away from the boys down the beach getting as farr away from them as I could. All the thoughts rushed in too my mind as I slid down the rock as far away from everyone as possible. Looking out on the sunset images from the other night in bed with Jake come flashing back making me blush. I pushed the thoughts away thinking back too when life was perfect, when I wasn't with Tom, when I was happy.

When I didn't know Jake, when I didnt even know Tom, When all I needed was my best friends and my mum. Man my life was what you could of called pefect but look at me now, I don't see my mum hardly anymore, I have a crush on my teacher, my ex boyfriend just went too prision, I'm covered in brusises and most of the time I'm in pain. I raked a hand through my hair staring up at the sky as little rain drops started too fall.

I layed my head back pulling my ipod out from the pocket in my swimsuit and slid my eyephones in letting 'Lego House- Ed Sheeran' play. I let my eyes drop shut as the music filled my ears sending shivers done my body as the wind rushed past and the rain fell heavier. I let sleep take over me as I kept my head rested against the rock.

Jake P.O.V

It was now 6pm and still Ann hadn't returned, the rain fell heavier leaving us all either going shopping or staying in the hotel. I sat out on the wall not caring I was getting soaked by the rain. No one knew where Ann was and no one knew where she had gone after Craig offered her too play football. I raked a hand through my soaking hair before pushing myself off the wall and heading along the beach keeping my eyes peeled.

I hurried down the steps hearing voices laughing and an angry girls voice coming from below me. As I spun round the corner I come face to face with a kid that looked about 19, I looked behind him seeing Ann stood there crying with a boy stood infront of her. I brung my eyes back to the boy infront of me who was smirking

"Alright grand dad?"he mocked

"Let her go" I sneered stepping towards the boy. He turned to his mates and smirked

"How about no?"

"How about yes before I fucking punch you"

"Ja..ak..e" Ann warned but it come out more as a plead.

One again I stepped towads the boy and brung my fist back hitting him square in the face before kicking him out the way. The kid closest too Ann quickly grabbed her by the hair making me instantly stop. This was like Tom all over again.

Ann P.O.V

A small scream left my lips as the boy hrabbed a hand full of my hair yanking me backwards in to his body.

"Ja...a..ke" I cried trying to step away causing the boy too rip me back once more

"More and I'll hurt her so bad she'll be dead" he sneered, a small wimper left my lips as I thought about what could happen. I felt his grip soften on me but as soon as I was about to move something cold and sharp met my throat.