Chapter 5:Nialls p.o.v

chapter five: Niall's p.o.v

I loved the feeling of her in my arms, it was nice i could have stayed like that for at least a little while

longer. When she sat up and mouthed thanks then, she began to speak. "It was about my Ex... he cheated on me with my best friend at the time.. When i found out he beat me, and made me promise not to leave him." I got tense, that was the bruise on her left cheek she continued "It went on for a good three months, I got tired of the beatings and left one night when he was asleep but....." she trailed. "You don't have to tell me." "I know, i want to." she paused for a moment, then pulled up her sleeve showing cuts. "I cut myself ... ALOT with knives and scissors." she had big bangles covering her wists but, you could see what looked like two tattooes but, they were unreadable. "Are those tattoos?" she looked down, and pulled her jacket sleeves down to where her wrists were hidden. "Yeah you don't want to know." she said stuttering on the yeah. "Actually, i do " She looked unsure. "Promise you wont laugh?" i nodded, making an X over my heart. She lifted the sleeves. "I don't know its really embarrassing.." "its fine if you don't want to. "She lifted off her bangles to reveal two tattooes, one on each wrist. Left wrist said "Niall's" right wrist said "Princess" she blushed, and i smiled she had my name tattooed to her body... OH MY GOSH i might die.. wow i really like her. I lead over and gave her a peck on the cheek . She gave me a glance we were just sitting there.. looking at eatch other when i suddenly felt my self move in closer.....