Chapter 39 Beths p.o.v

Harry crept around the corner, slowly "what did I do now.." "HARRY YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID!" he looked confused "you really don't know do you?" he shrugged "you told people that Niall and I were dating." then it clicked "oh I thought you guys we're going public?" "yes harry before the tour when we decided it was right,Not with a pic of us snogging harry!" "I'm sorry Beth,Niall I didn't know please don't be mad." he sulked "I'm sorry its just do you know how many people I know saw that and knew it was me?" he shrugged "I didn't know what this was about until now." I pulled out my phone and pulled up twitter "look." he read 'you bitch' 'slut' 'your worthless' "and those are the good ones.." I said almost crying "its okay babe were gonna go public and bitches gonna hate." he said I smiled. "as a matter a fact.." he trailed off and dragged me into the living room "lets announce it now?" I nodded, we sat on the couch the laptop in his lap and everyone around us. We all tweeted about the twitcam and how niallers princess was about to be released one thing, ITS ME!! "hello again everyone,in the last twitcam our man Harry here let out some info that wasn't meant to be out yet but.." he pulled me close to him "We decided that since its been released why not show you the lovely gal?" Liam nodded ,sitting next to me "This is Beth," almost instantly tweets saying 'hello Beth' and 'I love your hair' started showing up which, made me feel better "she is our niallers girlfriend." Louis said completing Liam's sentence "isn't she beautiful?" Niall asked and tweets popped up I was trying to ignore them, just in case a rude one came "say hi Beth." "Hi." I said smiling "okay so congrats to the new couple and we have to go so bye people." Zayn finished we all waved but before it stopped "WAIT!" Niall screamed "what?" I asked worried "People I want to say any hate that is said to Beth will not be tolerated,and we will let people know about your cruel actions so,I suggested u think before you tweet!. then we shut the laptop."okay so what do we do now?" Harry asked "Well in about 3 hours Beth and I have a date.." I cut I'm off "WHAT I THOUGHT U SAID 9:30??" "oh I forgot to tell you it was changed to 8:30." "I have three hours to get ready..Sky we gotta go." I said yanking her up the stairs.