Chapter 45 Nialls p.o.v

I heard some yelling from upstairs,so I decided to go check it out.I got to the top of the stairs and sky was crying "What's wrong?" I said,her head snapped up "umm..nothing,everything is great!" she faked a smile "your a bad liar... What's wrong the truth." she was hesitant to answer. "Beth and I got into a small fight that's all." I nodded "What about?" "I...umm.... she stole my phone amd won't give it back .." Then i heard something I laughed "really? Then what's that?" she shrugged. "well I don't know..." I looked behind her to see an iphone 4s "yeah yeah yeah.. Where's Beth?" I asked "right here!" I whipped around to see Beth coming out of my room "hey love I heard the scre..." Liam walked out of my room "ming..what were you doing in my room Liam?" he looked at me "well I heard the fight and then Beth got upset so I was trying to see what was wrong." "oh okay." "well I gotta go get in the shower if I'm ever gonna look halfway decent for this date!" Beth said smiling, I nodded and walked over to her placing a kiss on her temple and then a slow one one her lips. "I love you." I whispered ,she smiled "I love you to." she kissed me ,and walked toward the bathroom,and sky to Zayns."Hey Liam can I talk to you for a sec?" he nodded and we and came to sit by me on the floor."What's up mate?" "well we're good friends right I mean your like my brother?" "Yes man your my best mate!" he patted me on the back "well I can't help but wonder if you...What I mean to say is ..umm ..Do you have.Feelings.for..umm..Beth?" he hesitated "Niall..." he looked down "Yes Liam." I saw a tear roll down his cheek "Yes Niall.. and I feel like awful for it.." he started full on bawling,I didn't know what to say "Niall are you mad at me?" I shook my head "never mate!" "Niall can I tell you something else?"