Chapter 37 Beths p.o.v

After we finished that awful game, Sky pulled me into the living room. "Beth Wanna go shopping?" she asked "Ah why are you even asking... YES!" we giggled,then she wrapped her arm around mine and we skipped into the kitchen,singing were off to see the wizard "The wonderful wizard of oz!" the boys said as we skipped in "Hey guys were gonna go shopping for awhile since Beth here has NO CLOTHES." she said all dramatically "aww your gonna leave us?" they said together,sulking "well wd kinda have to ,unless u just want us to go around in our underwear?" I said wishing I didn't after it was to late "I'm good with that." Zayn said winking at Sky gosh "Whatever were still going,sky lets go get our bags." she nodded "and shoes." we ran upstairs, into Niall's room I grabbed my purse,my shoes and my keys.After we about five minutes and a missing shoe,we were ready to go and down the stairs "ill miss you." Niall said kissing me "ill miss you to." we peck and smiled "promise you won't be long?" he asked ,making a puppy face "I would say two hours but, the way sky shops lets say three tops." he smiled "okay." then we pulled apart and heads for the door "bye girls." they said in unison, waving at us "Bye guys." we replied also in unison making them smile "oh by the way we had Paul brung your car so it should be out front,they cleared a path for you but still be careful!" harry said we nodded and said our thanks,then walked out leaving the boys to do god knows what while we're gone....