Chapter 48 Skys p.o.v

I kept replaying what I had said to her in my head,What if that's the last thing I ever say to her? Luckily, I had training in this since I went to a class last summer. "Okay Liam, put the ice on her cut!" I ordered, and he did as told "Niall, help me search her for more cuts!" cause when Beth cuts, its never once,But around ten. "Look at this one.on her stomach!" Niall screamed it wasn't bleeding that bad but, it was deep."I need a needle and thread!" I scream "What are you gonna do?" Louis asked "I'm gonna sew the wound shut!" I screamed "Can't we just take her to the hospital?" "NO!" I scream, not telling them why,someone hands me the tools, and I stitch up my best friend. "How do you know how to do this?" Harry asks "When Beth cut before or he.." I cringed at that thought. "Hurt her.. she went to the hospital,his dad is a very big deal doctor,And his dad wouldn't allow them to treat her because , he told then she was a liar.So I took a class and learned how since no one else would." I felt a tear fall on my hand "that's awful,Why didn't you tell the cops?" Niall asked,While I finished up. "We tried,none of them would listen. They kept saying that she was making it up..that she was gonna be just like her father....." I was quiet "What about her father?" they asked ,as I bandaged up the cut that had stopped bleeding now. "He was just a bad man." I sighed "Help me get her to the bed." Niall picked her up, and moved her to the bed,she was wrapped in the towel. "I'm going to go get her clothes." I said and walked out, I was followed by Niall. "I know what happened,between Beth and Liam.." I froze. "How?" "Liam told me..Why did she do it?" he asked, tears filling his eyes. "We had a fight and I called her awful names for kissing Liam,I'm sure she was just so guilty.. and scared of hurting you..." he cried harder, I gave him a friendly hug "go watch the boys,while i go get her clothes..don't want then trying to look now do we?" I smiled through the tears,he nodded. "Wait..is she going to be alright?" I nodded "yes she will be fine!" "We won't be able to go on our date tonight." he looked at the ground "I have an Idea but you have to trust me to do my thing?" "of course." I began telling him my brilliant plan.