Chapter 49 Nialls p.o.v

I walked back into the bedroom,the four boys sat next to her on the bed. "Hey guys,can I sit with her?" "yeah mate." Liam patted the seat next to him. "I mean alone." "Oh okay,Lads lets go watch tv or something..." the boys got up, and left. I sat by her,damp brunette waves in her face "I'm sorry,I know about what happened with Liam,He told me... Its not your fault! your not a slut,your perfect,and I don't want you feeling that your not!" her eyes flutter open "Niall." she said looking up to me and noticing she was in a towel 'What happened?" "What do you remember?" "I remember I was In the shower... then I remember screaming but, I don't know why..." I looked at her eyes so blue "you were bleeding ...alot." she picked up her arm which was stitched up and in a bandage. "I remember now..." she started to cry "I know Beth." I held her. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said,then in came Sky with Beth's clothes "look who's awake,how are you doing?" "fine,thanks Sky." she smiled weakly "no problem!" "Sky can you leave us for a minute?" I asked, she nodded "see you later babes." She said,while walking out the door "Why?" she asked "Why what?" "Why are you with me Niall?I'm nothing,a slut,worthless! my father told me that and I promised myself not to believe his cruel words,but now.. he's right." "you are none of those things,you know what I love about you? I have only known you for two days,but it feels like forever. I love the way you laugh,it sounds like hiccups, and you sometimes snort, your accent gets thicker when your happy,when your thinking hard your nose scrunches up,sometimes when we kiss you tangle your feet,Your eyes change color with your mood.not full color just to different shades of blue,When your happy they look like the ocean,a deep blue, when your sad they look like the sky on a sunny day,when your mad they look like a deep grayish blue.I love YOU, not any of the models,not any other fans,they mean something to me but you mean more!" she started to cry "Niall,I kissed Liam." she sobbed "That's why I cut,I felt so bad I love you and I had cheated...I understand if you break up with me."