authors note and Chapter 14: Beths p.o.v

authors note :

hi guys, corryn here i was just wondering what you thought about my last updated chapters if you would leave a comment i would really love it.and if you like what ive got so far vote and share please!!! :)

Beth's p.o.v.

I woke up in his arms, it felt nice. I opened my eyes and his were starring at me. "Are you gonna go all twilight on me now?" i asked giving him a sleepy grin "yes.....no you were just so peaceful and i didn't want to wake you.'' i flipped over still in his arms only now i was facing him,i leaned in and kissed him "what was that for?" he said all happy like "your the best!" "i know I'm Niall the SEX GOD!!" i couldn't help but laugh and lean into his chest.After a couple minutes i rememberd "we have a date tonight" he just nodded "oh my gosh i don't have anything to wear, where are we going, what time?" i screeched in a rant almost blowing out his eardrum. '' Calm down baby girl, I have everything under control." he called me baby girl breathe Beth "Are the others up yet?" i asked looking up at his beautiful eyes "i don't know,You wanna go see?" he asked not giving me time to respond,pulling me up off the bed, we were almost to the door when i realised i was in his T-shirt and my black Victoria secret panties "is it okay to go down there like this?" i asked gesturing to my body "i think you look sexy." he said looking me over from head to toe "in that case i think you better change, don't want the others to be getting any ideas about my girl." he said winking at me "NAW i like looking sexy" i said walking out the door Niall close behind, all the sudden my bum had a sharp stinging pain, along with a "WHACK" "ouch" i said turning around to my boyfriend "That hurt.Why did you do that?" "sorry babe couldn't resist nice ass you have on you there." i blushed,he took my hand and led me down the stairs. No one was awake Niall had a little Irish smirk on his face "what?" there was a long pause "you wanna do something really fun?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows at me. " Niall i don't think i wanna do that just yet, can't we just make out?" he gave me a confused look "well.....Not what i was talking about.... i wanted to play some pranks on the boys, But making out sounds good to." he said giving me a wink"yeah..umm.. you wanna prank the boys or what?" he gave me a pouty face to be honest he looked like a really sexy puppy. he stuck his lip out further "aww pwease bewth?" i walked over because i'd been wanting his lips all morning,he placed his hands on my waist and leaned in slow,before he got to my lips he looked into my eyes as if asking approval, i nodded, and he kissed me not forcefully like hunters where i just wanted to kick him where it counts and run, but where i wanted more it was to be honest the BEST kiss i've ever had. We were like that for a good five minutes,when our simple kiss turned into a full on make out session.My arms were around his neck his hands, getting tangled in my wavy hair.When we finally pulled apart he gave me a smile "you wanna go prank the boys since we've had our little make out session, maybe we could do it again sometime?" he smiled "ohhh tempting i like that idea, but lets prank first." i said with a wink running up the stairs with Niall on my tail. After we grabbed a few pranking tools ,we walked into Liam's room it was clean ,much better than Niall's there was a king size bed in the middle of the room with a sleeping Liam on it ,carelessly dreaming. His room also had a full size walk in closet and a master bathroom. I had all the spoons from the kitchen ,which i spread all around Liam Niall watching ,trying not to die from his silent Irish chuckles i love his laugh Liam all snuggled in his super man duvet had NO idea of what was coming when he woke up. We walked into Louis room it was similar to Liam's.He was snuggled with Kevin "I LOVE THOSE VIDEO DIARIES" sorry fangirl moment.Niall took Kevin quickly replacing him with a pillow.When we left we went into Harry's room ,it was slightly smaller than Louis and Liam's but it was still HUGE, he had a couch and even a mini bar. We put Kevin under his pillow being careful not to wake him.We walked into zayns room,I opened the door to see Zayn without clothes and sky with no top,Luckily they were under the covers. "WHAT THE HELL ,haven't you two heard of knocking ?" he said pulling away from sky,who pulled the covers closer "haven't you heard of,I don't know ah LOCKING THE FUCKING DOOR?" Niall said he cussed so cutely wow that sounds weird i let out a chuckle,giving sky a stern motherly look "so you two have only known each other for 2 days and you are already having SEX." my southern accent really showing now, I can't believe she got mad at me for snogging, When here she is having intercourse 'YOU SLUT!" I said in a joking way. We laughed together "soo.. How far did you kids go?" Zayn asked looking at me and Niall, Niall looked at me i wasn't sure if he was gonna tell them about our snog session or not "good boys don't kiss and tell." he said doing a zip the lip thing than winked at me,That's when we heard a scream followed by "WHAT THE HELL!!" it came from i think Liam's room,we quickly ran to see Liam,surrounded by spoons me and Niall chuckled. "WHO DID THIS?" Liam said upset and scared to move.