Chapter 3: Nialls p.o.v

Authors note: ok so i had to take the whole story down real quick cause i did something wrong putting it up so bear with me ill be finished soon promise

corrynxx

chapter 3~

Niall's p.o.v

Liam went to order and i couldn't help but just stare at Beth, she wasn't like any girl Ive met and that's saying something, since i don't even know her last name yet. shes just so pretty,her eyes were crystal blue like the color of a hotel swimming pool,she wasn't stick thin but not fat either. When she fainted i carried her to the tour bus ,and into the loft. Icould tell that Zayn liked Skylar to, he and her were chatting on the couch. I got up and walked over to Beth. "I'm Niall." "I know, I'm Corryn but, you can call me Beth everyone does." Her voice was sweet, and shy. her name was Corryn ,that's beautiful i guess i just thought it was Beth cause of her name on the contest winner thing and that's what Skylar said or more, like screamed when she passed out.  "Corry's Beautiful." i said sticking out my hand she took it "Thanks." i made my eyes go round the room so, it wouldn't seem like i was starring her phone rang. "If I'm louder would you see me...." she clicked silent, it was my solo in more than this she blushed, and pulled the phone up so she could see who it was. She rolled her eyes, then mouthed something to sky. "Hey guys, do you have some place Beth and i could be alone for a minute?" Beth looked upset, her phone did a text alert she read it, and you could tell she was about to cry.  "sure.. up the stairs first door to your right." Louis said starring at Beth he could also tell she was upset. "Thanks come love." Skylar said to Beth before taking off.  "What do you think that was about?" Zayn asked when we were sure they were gone. "No idea." I said worried about her i just met this girl and already cant get her out of my head. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?