Chapter 13:Nialls p.o.v

chapter :13 Niall's p.o.v 

The film started, and i cuddled Beth close she jumped a couple times, but i just held her.At the end Zayn and sky were snuggled close "Anyone else ready for bed?" Louis asked yawing Beth looked at me nodding in approval."I'm gonna talk to sky real quick then i will be up" she said smiling showing all her teeth. I walked upstairs i was getting ready for bed you know brushed my teeth and stuff like that when i thought, what am i supposed to wear to bed i'm not repeat NOT going commando! but will she mind if i sleep in my boxers? After a couple minutes i heard a knock at the door "come in." she came in "Hey do you have a shirt i can wear?" she asked i nodded,walking over to my dresser and pulling out my "kiss me I'm Irish"t-shirt i tossed it to her she smiled after reading it "what do you want me to sleep in cause i usually sleep in my boxers but i didn't know if you would be okay with that ?" she smiled " that's fine with me and thanks for thinking of me like that that's sweet." i nodded and stripped into just my boxers "do you need a place to change i know you might be uncomfortable changing in front of me?'' i asked "no its not that umm...its just ....I'm not really skinny and ....." "your beautiful!" i cut her off she smiled weakly and we kissed. after a couple of minutes we pulled apart she took off her top and pants i got a look at her stomach there were black and blue marks with several cuts,it made me want to scream and hold her close and kill that hunter kid.She stuck on my shirt now expossing the scars on her arms and the tats,i grabbed her arms kissing down to her wrists "you are my princess and did not deserve what he gave you!" we climbed in bed wrapping the covers over us "were going on a date tomorrow " i said making her eyes pop open they sparkled blue "WHAT,where ,what time i don't have any clothes!" she said hyperventilating "we will take care of that later.Were also gonna announce our relationship before the tour." she smiled "i just can't believe I'm dating the man of my dreams literally." she said gesturing to me "i feel like i should wake up at any second." she finished i smiled and held her she drifted off to sleep and me following her soon after.