Beths p.o.v

It's been a week, we're leaving for the tour the day after tomorrow. A whole 5 months with Niall.. I'm so happy its crazy,I love him so much.Over the last week we have had,3 dates,37 kisses, and almost sex once.... but we decided that needed to wait. "Beth!" I heard Sky scream my name "What?" She came walking into the room. "Are you all packed? we leave the day after tomorrow!" she stated "Sky, yes I've been packed for 3 days." she jumped up and down. "Can you be-live it...about two weeks ago, we were just two weird, obsessed fangirls..NOW we're dating members of One Direction!" "I know its so unreal."

{the day we leave for the tour}

Niall grabs my bags, as I take one last look around the loft... over the last two weeks so many things have happened. I've fallen in love,almost killed myself and made 5 new best friends. I walk into the room Sky and I had our fangirl attack, She was siting on the couch. "I'm gonna miss this place." I say she nodded "Me too but think,we're going on tour with One Direction.. Fangirl moment!" she grabs my hands an we do the same weird fangirl moment we had the first day. "Is Paige in the car?" oh I forgot to mention, Paige and Liam are kinda a couple and she's coming to "yeah, last I saw her and Liam we're snogging." we giggle, and walk to the door I take one last look around the loft and then tightly shut the door.