Beth's p.o.v

Paige soon walked in carrying my new forever 21 dress and some other things "did you go through my bags?" she nodded "you needed something to wear." was all she said, before handing me the dress. "Now go get dressed." she pointed towards the bathroom,I stood and walked in.I changed into a strapless bra and then stuck on the dress,I walked out "Will you zip me up?" she nodded and did her finger in a turn around motion.After I had the dress on she took me into Zayns room.He has a big vanity mirror that you would usually find in a teenage girls room, I sat down she had her whole make up set sitting on the vanity table.After about half an hour of sitting and screaming when she burned my ear with the curling iron,she said I could look. I turned the chair so I was facing the mirror."wow!" was all I could say I'm a very insecure person but right now I have to admit I looked really pretty.My freshly made curls flowing down my shoulders,my blush perfectly highlighting my cheeks,she did a smokey eyeshadow the dress fit me perfectly I actually felt pretty....for once "Do you like it?" she asked 'I love it!" I turned and hugged her "Thank you sooo much Paige!" she just smiled and handed me my heels.I stuck on my heels and earrings,Sky knocked on the door. "Is she ready yet?" "yes my mater piece is finished." Paige giggled "come in and see!" I shouted,just as Sky pushed open the door,Her eyes got watery when she saw me "Beth you look....absolutely gorgeous.." she said sniffling "thanks." I said smiling "but we gotta get downstairs now your love awaits!" she said grabbing my hand. Paige ran past us down the stairs "The absolutely gorgeous Ms.Beth Wooldridge!" she said as I reached the bottom of the steps,the boys already there."WOW!" was all Louis and harry could manage "Beth you look stunning." Zayn spoke actual words "Very beautiful!" Liam smiled "I agree with all of them! you look absolutely magnificent." Niall spoke looking at me so sweetly.He wore his read polo and a pair of blue jeans..Sky must have told him I loved that shirt "You look great yourself Mr.Horan." I giggled "thank you my lady" he said bowing "Now where are we going?" I asked he shrugged. "Come with me." He said, taking my hand and leading me to the balcony.