Chapter 42 Beths p.o.v

I knew it.... God I shouldn't have kissed him why am I such an awful per... my thoughts got interrupted by a knock at the door "Its Liam can I come in?" "I just want to be alone." I said he didn't listen and just walked right in "You don't listen well do you?" he shook his head in response "Liam I like you alot but I Love Niall I don't want to hurt either of you and ..." "Beth I'm gonna back off I'm sorry for what I have done and it has affected you and you feel awful,I like you alot and maybe someday you might be mine..but for now your Niall's." I realized I was crying again "what's wrong?" he asked sitting next to me "what you just said Liam I'm hurting you now and,that's the last thing I wanted!" he wrapped his arms around me,making it all worse "I'm fine." he said into my hair "No your not Liam, I know it!" he nodded "okay maybe I'm not but you need to get ready for your date." he said pushing me up to look in his eyes,he forced a smile through the tears "do you wanna borrow my pink straightener?" I nodded trying not to cry again.WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? if you would have gave me this situation yesterday I would have said yes but now....I just don't know what the hell to do!