Chapter 4

The second Hoseok told him that his father requested that he be present at today'smeeting, Jimin knew it was only to spite him. He was never included in thekingdom's affairs, mainly because any of his ideas would he chewed up and spatout by his parents without second thought. 

He concluded he was invited so thathis father could rub in his face how he could do what he wanted, with whom hewanted. Nevertheless, he got ready, Hoseok helping him mentally harden himselfagainst the embarrassment of being humiliated in front of the guests.

Once he was done Hoseok lead him to his father's study where he found his father sat at the head of the table, his mother seated to his right, followed by Taehyung to her right

Once he was done Hoseok lead him to his father's study where he found his father sat at the head of the table, his mother seated to his right, followed by Taehyung to her right. He was seated next to Taehyung assuming that the left side of the table was for the three guests he saw on his way. 

When he left his room, he was ready for anything his father would throw at him, but the handsome guest's glare had disheartened him. Although the tears brimmed his eyes he refused to cry, arguing that if he couldn't take a glare from a stranger how would he handle his father's insults.

Soonafter he was settled, the door opened and the guests were guided to theirseats. Jimin as always didn't lift his gaze from his hands folded neatly on thetable. They bowed in respect towards their superior, the movement sendingdifferent scents around the room. 

Lavender was the first to reach Jimin, heassumed this was the elite omega the commoner guards spoke of. Next wasoverbearing mint which he assumed was from the leader of protection, hisauthority clear in his scent. Jimin's heart rate increased at the intensity ofit making him feel smaller than usual, that was until he could smell rain. T

hescent was so alluring Jimin couldn't help but look up at the young man seatedacross from him. He found it was the same one who he'd locked eyes with earlierand immediately averted his gaze back to his hands.

"Namjoon" the king stated not bothering to greet Seokjin. He scanned across the left side of the table, eyes landing on Jungkook who seemed to be in his own world. 

 "And you are?" Jungkook hadn't realised the question was aimed at him, too engrossed with how soft and fluffy the cherry blossom boy's hair looked. 

Seokjin decided to act, nudging him discretely in the ribs, receiving a soft "ouch hyung, why?" Namjoon was defeated, Jungkook was definitely sleeping outside. 

"Your majesty, this is Jeon Jungkook. He's somewhat our son." Namjoon tried to save him. 

"An orphan I assume?" the queen's voiced full of disgust. Jimin tensed at that, looking up slightly to see the veins basically popping out the sides of Jungkook's neck. He released calming pheromones knowing if Jungkook reacted he would have to face his father's wrath. 

Jungkook's anger turned immediately to confusion, he mad for half a minute, he was basically ready to throw his metal glass against that ladies head but he randomly felt relaxed, almost unaffected by her words.