Chapter 40

Disclaimer! Low level of profanity is present in this chapter. Sensitive babies please close your eyes. Enjoy!

Jungkook had left the house with Namjoon at sunrise, wanting to catch up with the alpha and try to convince him to move to the elite areas of the kingdom for the future of his pup. It didn't really go as planned because the other wouldn't talk about it, replying a simple no to everything he suggested.

Once it hit afternoon time he decided to give up and enjoy the few days he had here with his omega and Seokjin hyung, but when he returned to the hut no one was home. He searched the entire house, looking for any signs of struggle but he couldn't find any. Everything was in its place, the kitchen and his room was spotless.

Anger started to boil within him when he left the house and picked up three foreign scents, they must have threatened him to leave peacefully so he wouldn't think that he was kidnapped. He followed the scents but the further he walked the more confused he got, what kind of kidnapper hides their victim in the lavender field?

Everything made sense when he spotted the omega from a far sitting with three other's deep in conversation. To say he was mad was an understatement, how could Jimin disobey him like that? It wasn't an irrational request and it was for his protection but here he was having lunch with people who could have killed him.

"I thought I told you, that it wasn't safe to leave the hut!" He screamed causing everyone on the blanket to jump in fright.

Jimin didn't say anything instead he stood up smiling fondly at the other three, "Thank you so much for today, it was very nice meeting all of you. I had a really great time getting to know you."

The other's smiled and nodded nervously too scared of the threatening pheromones the alpha was releasing. "It was nice meeting you too Jimin-ssi." Baekhyun voiced for the other two younger omegas.

Jimin waved at them cutely as he followed behind the alpha, he knew that Jungkook was angry and he didn't want to add fuel to the fire with an explanation for his behaviour.

After fifteen minutes of silence the two eventually reached the hut, Jungkook walked in first not bothering to check what the omega was doing behind him. The alpha's cold persona made Jimin feel guilty, he should have just stayed in their hut because now it was their first official day as mates and they were already arguing.

"Kook-ah I'm sorry I –" "Save it." Jungkook cut him off, walking to his room and closing the door. He didn't mean to be so rude but the older didn't under the severity of the situation, he could have be hurt or worse, killed.

Jimin eyes were watering, Jungkook had been mad at him before but this time he acted different so he sat on the couch hoping that the alpha would cool down after a while.

-

"Jimin-ah! Hey, why are you sleeping on the couch? Is Jungkook not back yet?" Seokjin whispered as he woke the sleeping omega up. The sun had just set so he must have slept for a solid two hours.

"Jungkook's in his room hyung. He's mad at me." Jimin explained, pulling his knees up to his chest and hugging them tightly as he pouted.

"Jeon Jungkook! Get out of that room now!" Seokjin screamed causing the omega to jump, Jungkook rushing out of his room and into the living area.

"You can't just ignore each other and expect the problem to go away. Sit and talk like the adults you are and when you're done dinner should be ready." Seokjin noticed how his relationship was dying slowly due to the lack of communication and he wasn't about to let the same happen to his babies.

The alpha sat next to Jimin, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as the older omega headed to the kitchen.

"I didn't mean to leave Kook-ah. I heard talking outside and peeked out the window but I wasn't discrete enough and they caught me. At the time I thought it be better if I just surrendered than have them destroy the place but they turned out to be really friendly. They-"

"But that could have been an act. You just followed them, knowing well that you weren't meant to leave the house." Jungkook intercepted, not wanting to hear the wish-wash of the situation and get straight to the point.

"But I'm fine. Nothing happened to me." Jimin argued, feeling like the alpha was blowing this up too much.

"Jimin that's not the point. The point is that you could have been hurt. There was a possibility for you to be taken from me and you just allowed that to happen." Jungkook raised his voice, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Why do you make it sound like I was leaving you, I had sandwiches in a field for Luna's sake. I understand I didn't listen to you but you're making this about something its not." Jimin wasn't about to let the younger boss him around, especially when he just spoke to him without any honorifics.

"Are you stupid? Is that it? You don't know the people here like I do. Yes you happened to bump into to some that didn't want to kill you but that's not how it works. Everyone here is out to get you and I told you that. Why don't you just listen?" Jungkook was yelling now, his words causing the omega's bottom lip to wobble.

"That bullshit's not going to work. Cry all you want, I don't care. How do you expect me to trust you when I can't leave you alone for a second?"

"You belittling me isn't going to solve the problem now is it? I left the house. Yes it was dangerous and yes I shouldn't have done it but I did. Its done now and there's nothing you can do to undo it. I said I'm sorry but I'm not used to thinking about my safety. It's not something I usually have to do okay?" Jimin whispered yelled at the alpha, Seokjin was in the kitchen and it felt disrespectful to behave the way Jungkook was.

"You're right, I'm acting like a child. I didn't mean to yell at you hyung but I was petrified of the things they could have done to you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself, knowing that I left you alone and you got hurt because of it." Jungkook lowered his head, speaking quietly for a minute of silence.

What Jimin said made sense, the other wasn't used to watching his back twenty-four seven so it would be natural for him to trust anyone with a smile on their face.

Jimin leaned his head against the other's shoulder, "But you're right too Kook-ah. I should have listened and I'm sorry for worrying you." Jungkook kissed the omega's forehead in response.

"You two done? The food's getting cold." Seokjin asked as he placed the food on the dining room table.

"Namjoon hyung's not back yet?" Jungkook asked confused as Jimin and him sat at the table. The alpha said he'd pack up when Jungkook left meaning he should have been here maximum half an hour later.

Jimin didn't miss the sad expression that flashed over Seokjin's face before he spoke, "I- He'll be back later."

Seokjin had suspicions that the alpha was up to something more than just avoiding him but he didn't want to think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai cantik! How are we on 40 chapters already? :0 Just a bit of Jikook drama, and what the hell is going on with Namjoon? Yo, next chapter get your tissues. This was just a small couple fight but next chapter we end the big sad. Please vote and comment if you're feeling nice. Thank you for reading Cherry Blossoms and Rain. Also thank you too 1-800-GoGetJams for saving this story, love you gorgeous <3.

 Saya harap Anda menikmati bab ini.

-C