Chapter 49

-

"Take a deep breath for me, Seokjin-ssi." Eun-bi instructed the omega calmly, as he grunted repeatedly due to the pain. 

In total the omega had spent five hours in labour, his contractions becoming frequent as it neared the sixth. Jimin and him were moved to the operating room only fifteen minutes ago, Jungkook deciding to stay in the waiting area

"Okay, when you're ready push as hard as you can." The omega obeyed straight away, holding onto the omega's hand tightly, tears running down his face.

"You're doing very well, Seokjin-ssi. Another push and the head should be out." Seokjin was annoyed by how calm this doctor was, he was literally having a pup come out of him and here she was talking about it like it was just an easy push.

The younger omega noticed the fury in Seokjin's eyes so he placed a cool cloth on his forehead, "Just think about how happy you'll be once she's out, hyung. Everything will be worth it."

Seokjin wanted to glare at the younger but instead as he pushed he squeezed his hand with a deadly grip, refusing to release until the pup's head was out. He cussed so loudly, Jimin was more than certain that Jungkook would have heard it from outside.

"Another deep breathe for me, Seok-." "Okay lady I think I have the idea, breathe then push. I got it." Seokjin snapped, before sucking in a deep breathe and releasing it. Jimin wanted to apologise for the older's quick tongue but the doctor looked unaffected, probably used to this treatment by now.

The older male pushed with everything he had in him, the rest of the pups body sliding out into the doctors hands. A shrieking cry was all Seokjin heard before he passed out, Jimin too busy watching the doctor snip the umbilical cord to notice.

"We'll have Seokjin-ssi and the baby cleaned up and returned to his room, it'd be best if you meet them there tomorrow morning, your majesty." Eun-bi advised, knowing that this part was not the best to watch.

Jimin nodded in understanding, leaving the room to find Goo sleeping on Jungkook's chest, whilst the alpha slept on Hoseok's lap. 

"How did it go?" Hoseok whispered, not wanting to wake the sleeping babies. 

"The doctor said we should come back tomorrow, once they're all cleaned up and rested." Jimin pouted, he really just wanted to see them now.

-

Seokjin's eyes opened slowly, the brightness of the room making him squint. 

"Good morning, hyung." Jungkook said sarcastically, considering they rocked up at eight this morning but now it was three in the afternoon.

"I'm sure you would have slept the whole day too if you just pushed a whole pup out of you." Seokjin snapped, Jimin rushing to his side with his pup in his arms.

"I thought once you give birth the pregnancy mood swings were meant to go away." Jungkook teased, receiving a glare from the older.

"Don't worry about him hyung. He's just fussy because he had to wake up early this morning. She was crying and the nurse told me it was because she was hungry and gave me a bottle of formula, I hope you don't mind." Jimin explained, as he placed the newborn into the older's arms.

Seokjin shook his head, thankful that Jimin came in and took over his parental duties whilst he recovered

Seokjin shook his head, thankful that Jimin came in and took over his parental duties whilst he recovered. The younger didn't have a second free before Goo tugged on his shirt, asking him to carry her now.

"Sookjim oppa's baby" She pointed at the smaller pup once she was sitting on Jimin's hip.

"That's your cousin Goo. Isn't she cute?" Jimin questioned the younger but instead of agreeing she frowned. 

"Baby needs name." Jimin smiled at that, Goo had come to believe that having a name was something vital to happiness so now she had named half of their furniture and all of her toys.

"Kim Hee-young, that's her name Goo." Seokjin whispered, grazing his fingertips over the newborn's hair.

"The doctors said you're welcome to leave tonight or tomorrow morning. We've unpacked all your belongs at your place so I'll have a driver take you straight there if you'd like?" During the omega's panic frenzy yesterday, he had arranged with some of the workers to move Seokjin's things so that everything would be done by the time he was released.

"I'll probably leave tomorrow morning, cupcake. My back still hurts a little but you're welcome to leave. You two have done so much for me and I'm so grateful. I promise to come and visit once we're settled in and feel free to pop in whenever you're bored too, I'll miss you guys so much." Seokjin teared up, Jungkook hugging him from the side.

"We're so proud of you hyung. You're going to be the best parent ever, I know that because you already are. Look how quiet she is now." The alpha concluded, before Seokjin wished them safe travels.

He sat up placing the baby in the crib next to him, he was so fascinated with her tiny body that he didn't notice the door open but the familiar mint scent had him growling slightly.

"Leave, Namjoon. You don't have the right to be here." The omega said calmly, watching the pups eyes open and close slowly.

"She's my pup too. Of course I have the right." Namjoon deadpanned, only taking a step forward before the omega's head turned to him.

"You wanted nothing to do with this and I'm planning on keeping it that way. She doesn't deserve the act you'll put up to pretend you're the perfect father or the  fake love and adoration. She doesn't deserve that but you also don't deserve her. She'll be nothing like me Namjoon, she'll be strong and independent and smart enough to not trust people who she knows are taking advantage of her." Seokjin glared at the alpha, there was not a single thing he could say to convince him otherwise.

"So your just going to tell her what? That she doesn't have a father, that you had sex with some random and that's how she came about, like she was some accident?" Namjoon was manipulating the situation, making the omega feel as if the decision was wrong but unfortunately for him Seokjin knew these tricks all too well.

"I'll tell her that I had a mate. Someone that I loved and cherished, someone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with but he died. Its not a lie because the person you were when I met you is not the person you are now. I don't know what happened that changed you but I don't want to hear about it, you had your chance and you blew it." The omega knew his self-worth and he knew well that he didn't deserve the way Namjoon treated him and he would never go back to it.

"Namjoon-ah! Its boring here, who even are you- oh" Baekhyun whined whilst walking into the room.

"That's a low move, bringing your whore to see my child? What did you expect to happen? For me to forgive you even though you're still sleeping around? For your child to grow up with three parents who have a complicated relationship? You're disgusting." Seokjin snapped, not even sparing the other omega a glimpse.

"That's not entirely a bad idea, I mean three parents are better than one." Baekhyun retorted, he just wanted to be with the alpha and didn't really care much about what relationship Namjoon had with his mate.

"Quality over quantity stupid. Now get out!" Seokjin snapped, the audacity of the other to think being with a mated man was okay, was terrible.

Namjoon stormed out, Baehyun following slowly behind him. That's right Seokjin doesn't need him. He didn't need anyone, just Hee-young alone was enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hi Cutie pie! Look how badass Seokjin is though, like really cutting off them fakes so well. Chapter 50 next chapter, im excited. i should be studying for chemistry but no. Please comment and vote if you're feeling nice. 

Thank you for reading Cherry Blossoms and Rain.

-C