Chapter 39

Jimin woke up to an empty bed, the sheets around him cold as the weather outside. It wasn't how he expected the next morning to go but Jungkook was probably in the kitchen, Seokjin hyung did wake up relatively early. 

He noticed that his body was clean and he had a fresh pair of boxers on, Jungkook must have cleaned him up before he left the room so he put on the alpha's shirt as well as a pair of shorts before he went to find the alpha. 

But instead of Jungkook he was met with Seokjin, bag in hand and halfway out the door. 

"Morning hyung, have you seen Jungkook?" he said quickly, hoping the older omega hear it before he left. 

"Oh my Luna, Jimin-ah I totally forgot you were here. Jungkook went out with Namjoon, he should be back in a few hours. Don't let anyone in alright? The key's on the counter if you want to lock the door." Seokjin explained, sending a flying kiss to the younger as he shut the door. 

Okay this was definitely not how he expected the next morning to go, everyone just left him alone. He decided to shower, maybe finish the dishes in the sink and clean Jungkook's room to keep him busy whilst everyone else was out. 

Unfortunately, Jimin finished the tasks quite quickly and now he was bored. He could hear chatter outside so he peeked through the window finding a group of what he could smell where omegas. Before he could hear what they were saying they walked away, until one popped up right in front of him on the other side of the window. 

"You know it's not nice to eavesdrop." The other male teased, Jimin ducking down quickly out of the other's sight. 

"I already saw you cutie. You can hear the story better if you came outside." The other didn't seem forceful and he tone was quite friendly but Jimin was still scared. 

"Aww, don't be like that. Will you feel better if I introduce myself? I'm Jungwoo and those two are, Baekhyun and Joshua. What's your name cutie?" Jungwoo continued in the sweetest voice and it caused Jimin to reply consciously.