Chapter 47

Disclaimer! High amounts of sexual content in this chapter. Sensitive beans please skip and meet us again in Chapter 48. Enjoy!

Jungkook took the half empty bottle of wine and finished it off in one go, Jimin smiling at the alpha's actions as he was slightly intoxicated.

"Why are you looking at me with your sex eyes hyung?" Jungkook deadpanned, not bothering to censor his words.

"I don't know what you're talking about Kook-ah" Jimin feigned innocence as he bit his lip seductively, the alcohol in his system making him unusually bold.

"Don't do that hyung, it'll hurt." Jungkook whispered, now a few inches away from the omega as he removed his plump bottom lip from between his teeth with his thumb.

Jimin darted his tongue out slightly, licking the pad of the alpha's thumb, Jungkook's eyes widening slightly when the omega started sucking on it softly. He retracted it slowly, gliding it over the other's plump lips before replacing his thumb with his lips. 

The kiss was nothing like they'd shared before, it was needy and desperate as their tongues slid over one another. The omega pulled back first, running to the door to lock it as Jungkook pushed everything on the wide table to one side. 

The alpha simply patted the table, the now shirtless omega understanding automatically and hopping onto the large circle in anticipation. 

The younger grabbed a chair sitting in front of Jimin, helping him out of his pants. Jimin looked at him confused when the younger didn't get undressed fully, only removing his shirt.

"Lean back for me angel." Jungkook instructed, the older abiding submissively as he laid on the table and spreading his legs slightly. He wasn't hard yet but there was enough slick for the alpha to do whatever he wanted to with him.

"You looked like mochi today baby. Please let me eat you?" The alpha asked, his voice husky with arousal as he squeezed the omegas thighs. 

He didn't wait for a response, lapping up the slick gushing out of Jimin's hole. Unsurprisingly, Jimin tasted as sweet as the long moan he released at the contact, like melted sugar. 

Jungkook pressed his tongue flat, feeling the omega's hole clench in need before he rubbed it againt the muscle firmly. 

Jimin lifted himself up a bit, leaning on the backs of his forearms and holding the alpha's fringe out of his face. He grabbed his locks tightly when Jungkook pushed into him, his tongue flicking quickly in different directions. 

The feeling was euphoric but the wet sounds that resonated throughout the innocent looking room had Jimin's length standing up proudly, precum leaking down the sides and pulling at the base.

""fe- eels gr- oh~ great Koo- mm~ b- but I need a- a bit mor- ah~" the omega finished, Jungkook pulling back immediately.

"You know I remember the days when you were all shy and cute now you're just cute and impatient. Prep?" Jungkook questioned, unbuttoning his pants when the omega shook his head. Honestly he didn't know why he asked, the omega always refused.

"Don't tease Kook-ah." Jimin whispered, whimpering when the alpha hovered over him and pushed in harshly. Jungkook had always been slow and passionate but maybe the alcohol in his system had something to do with his rough actions. 

The older's face of displeasure made Jungkook snap out of his usual ways, "Shit. Sorry hyung, are you o-." 

Jimin captured the alpha's lips in his, wrapping his legs behind him to push the younger's length in deeper. He wasn't used to rough Jungkook but he wouldn't say he didn't like it either. The other taking his response as a green light and began thrusting quickly, the table underneath the omega squeaking with every forward movement.