Please Don't Go (Fremione)

Fred couldn't help it. He snuck another glance at Hermione from across the common room. "Freddie, if you like her, stop staring at her," Fred looked up to see George taking, Lee Jordan smirking next to him. 

"Oh shove off the two of you," Fred countered. 

"I bet I could ask her out before you," George challenged. 

"I bet five galleons that I could ask her quicker than you," Fred smiled at the challenge. Getting Hermione would be a dream come true. 

"Deal," George stuck out his hand for Fred to shake it. 

Fred looked over to the other side of the common room to see Hermione looking at him, smirking and looking really gorgeous. Fred winked and he saw her cheeks flush pink. 

"You know what? I'm gonna do this," Fred spoke to George and Lee as  Fred got up and made his way across the common room. 

"Hermione," Fred whispered from behind her into her ear. "Come with me. It's important," Fred grabbed her hand before she could reply and gently pulled her up. Fred smirked at George and Lee who were looking dumbstruck at the moment.

Fred pulls Hermione into the boy's dormitories. "Fred is everything okay? You usually never talk to me and always avoid me," Hermione looked concerned.

"Hermione, I bloody love you. I want to ask you out," Fred whispered as his cheeks matched his hair. 

"F-Fred, I love you," Hermione stutters out. 

Fred and Hermione both flush. "What now then?" Fred asks.

Hermione smiles, "I have an idea," She smirks causing Fred's adams apple to bob. She pulls him close and their lips come together with a crash. 

"H-Hermione, F-Fred, bloody hell," There stood Ron and Harry in the doorway, staring at the couple snogging on Fred's bed. 

"Hello little brother, Harry, do you mind giving us a moment?" Fred looks happy and Hermione bewildered. Ron and Harry walk out and close the door, looking very confused. "Where were we love?" Fred asks Hermione in a serious tone.

"Here," Hermione pins Fred down and they snog the living daylights out of each other. 

"Please don't go anywhere," Fred whispers as he holds Hermione in his arms.

"I'll always be here. Always," Hermione whispers into his ear and he pulls her closer. 

(A/N: Should I make this into a fan fic?)