Lily Evans x Sirius Black

"Lily, are you sure we should be doing this," I whisper as we sneak out of the castle.

"Of course, if we ever told James or Peter or even Severus, we would soooo be in trouble," She whispered back.

"Why did we have to tell Remus though? I mean, I know he can keep a secret and stuff, but this is really weird and sneaky, even for me. I never get scared, this should be a concern to you," I follow Lily through the shadows of the trees to the whomping willow.

"Morph now, we have to get to the shrieking shack. Tomorrow is Saturday, the day for laziness, the day we sit and cuddle all day. Tomorrow will be great," She smiles at me.

"Fine," I morph into my black dog self and touch the notch of the whomping willow. I let out a soft bark and Lily sneaks into the base of the tree. I follow slowly and when we reach the door of the shrieking shack, I morph back.

-----------------------------

"Sirius, what if we did tell others? What do you think they would say about us? I mean, I think it's a little obvious. We sneak out of school every night and 'study' together every day in the 'library'. I think James and Severus are getting the hint now that they are becoming surprisingly good friends." Lily looks up at me and her smile causes my breath to hitch. It was about mid-morning and Lily and I were cuddled with each other with a picnic and a ton of blankets surrounding us. We made it an effort to clean the shrieking shack every now and then because someday, we want to buy the house for our own.

"Lil, I think if we told them, they would think it wrong of our love for each other. We've been dating for two years in secret and every time James, Severus, or even if that little Hufflepuff 4th year asks you out, you say no because there's 'that one guy'. But if we told them, I think they would be understanding and come to terms that we do love each other."

"Sirius Orion Black. Did you know your name is a constellation and a star? Orion the constellation and Sirius B the star. You're like my star, my own personal world. Unknown to the rest of the universe but special nonetheless." Her piercing green eyes meet my gaze and our eyes stay locked on each other for what seemed like hours.

In all of the years that we've been together, we've never kissed at all. We never wanted to become too romantic that we were desperate for each other at eyer waking moment.

I was indeed the most sought out boy at Hogwarts besides James. I was indeed loved by all but loved more by Lily. And I wanted to tell everyone how I felt about her.

"Lils, do you want to go to Hogsmeade today? I want to do something for the guys." I ask her and she smiles, looking out a cobwebbed window.

"Anything for you, Sirius."

"I love you Lily Evans," I say, the words leaving my mouth before I can think.

Lily looks at me and her green eyes widen, either in shock or happiness. "I love you too, Sirius Black." Her eyes soften and she smiles. I lean across our picnic and do something not even a Gryffindor could do. I kiss my Lily and she kisses me back.

"Come on silly, we have to go to Hogsmeade, remember the guys?" She laughs, ending the sweet moment.

---------------------- 5 years later ----------------------

"Do you Sirius Black take Lily Evans to be your wife?"

"I do,"

"And do you Lily Evans take Sirius Black to be your Husband?"

"I do,"

"And now by the power vested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. You may now kiss the bride."

I kiss Lily in front of our small group of friends. My parents would never approve of this marriage and her parents were killed by death eaters. We love each other no matter what.

Forever and Always.