No Matter What pt. 3(Ron x Reader)

"Okay, I'll poke my head around and see if Krum is there. Then you walk down and we follow." You tell Hermione.

"What's the big deal? It's only Victor." She replies

"Yeah, sure. Victor Krum, the youngest professional quidditch player in a century dating Hermione Granger, smartest witch of the age. No big deal." Ginny mock scoffs and you can't help but smile.

You peaked your head and saw Victor along with Harry, Ron, and the other Weasleys. You looked around and saw your brother practically buffing his chest out next to a guy from Durmstrangs.

"Yeah, Krum is there." You turned back to your friends.. "And when you walk down to Victor, make sure to rub it in my brother's face." You shove Hermione forward towards the stairs. You and Ginny peek out to see everyone looking at Hermione. Everyone goes quiet, including the teachers.

"Bloody hell," You hear Harry whisper.

You and Ginny waited a few minutes until the conversations started again when you two entered. Once again, the room went silent as eyes fell on you two. Neville walked up to Ginny and took her hand. Ron was staring at you as you walked down the stairs.

"Oh, shut your mouth Ronald. You look absolutely ridiculous." You laughed. You got a good look at his dress robes. He looked like the curtains in your father's study. "Nice outfit Ron."

"Y/n, you're nothing compared to me. You're gorgeous." Ron said. You blushed.

"Now come on. We have to be in the hall for Harry and Hermione's big entrance." You said.

"Let's go." Ron smiled and pulled you into the great hall